[ Chapter 78 ]

[ 3 months later ]

3 months passed like a fly

3 months passed like a fly. Even you didn't know how the time passed so quickly. Your belly was growing at a good rate, the baby being more than healthy and well-taken care of. Jungkook spent the 3 months recovering and also taking care of you, and he was now finally back to being himself.

He was working out again, being the same exercise bunny he was. After a month after the accident, you two returned to Seoul and were planning to go back to Busan once you reached your 6th month of pregnancy.

Jungkook's family truly wanted to be there and watch the baby grow as well as you. At the moment, Jungkook was exercising in his small gym in his studio, while you were in the spare bedroom that you had turned into a small office.

"Hello, how may I help you?" You said after your call connected to the client. "I see... Your package hasn't reached you yet. Would you mind telling me your full name so I can track your package?" You asked. The client did so, being completely polite which made you feel at ease.

You had been getting a few clients that were a bit rude and not cooperative, acting like pure Karens for something you weren't at fault about. It usually put you in a bad amount of stress that was even bad for the baby. And you couldn't risk being under a lot of stress, the baby wouldn't take it well.

"Ah, I see. It seems that a small inconvenience has happened with the transport company that was meant to deliver the package but it is all good now. You will get your package in the afternoon." You said after entering her name in the program.

"You're welcome. So sorry for the inconvenience. Have a great day." You replied to the woman after she thanked you. Once she hung up, you sighed and leaned back on the seat, closing your eyes for a bit.

"Look at my hard-working wife." You heard Jungkook say, a smile growing on your lips and your eyes opening slowly. "I am not even your fiance yet." You chuckled in response. He let out a small giggle, placing a tray he was carrying on the side of your desk.

"Keyword being yet." He said with a soft smile, leaning down to kiss your forehead. You closed your eyes once more when his lips touched your forehead, making you relax at the sweet gesture. "How are you and the little bunny doing?" He said as he pulled back.

"We are holding up well, at least for now. He hasn't been kicking a lot." You replied, turning to the tray. There was a plate with two toasts, some scrambled eggs with kimchi, and some steamed sausage.

"Well, you should have breakfast. I didn't see you having some this morning." He said, pulling a chair from the side to sit down beside you, taking a piece of toast, and putting some of the eggs on it. "Here." He said sweetly, moving the bite to your lips which you gladly took.

"The baby will be much grateful for it." You giggled as you chewed the bite, closing your eyes at the amazing taste. "Hm~ Know that if we ever get married, it will be because of your cooking, not my love for you." You said, getting a laugh out of him.

He hummed and nodded, "Oh, there is no if. We will get married. Just give it time." He said with a smirk, making you blush. "Will we?" You asked quietly in a whisper, your eyes sparkling with hope and love towards the man in front of you.

He prepared another bite, this time adding some sausage on top before he turned to look at you. "As long as you say yes when I propose." He replied with the softest and sweetest tone he could muster. He fed you the next bite as your eyes water, making his eyebrows furrow in worry.

"Why are you crying?" He asked softly, moving his hand to your cheek and gently caressing it with his thumb. "It's the hormones." You whimpered, chewing on the bite he fed you. He leaned in with a small chuckle and kissed your forehead.

"I promise you, baby. We have a child on the way and I love you so much. To infinity and beyond." He said, moving closer to you and pecking your lips this time. "I would be crazy if I didn't marry the love of my life." He added.

You smiled and giggled, sniffling as a few tears managed to escape. He wiped them away while smiling sweetly at you, humming. "You and your hormones. How will I survive 6 more months?" He asked, earning a slap on his arm from you that made him widen his eyes a bit.

"And you're asking me? The one who is carrying our child and struggling with said hormones?" You asked, glaring at him. He stared at you with the same wide eyes before chuckling and shaking his head. "It will get better soon. Once he grows to a certain size, you won't be as hormonal as before. I think." He said with slight doubt, making you shake your head and smile.

"Such a supportive boyfriend." "Soon-to-be-husband." He corrected you, winking at you as he grinned. He continued to feed you until the food was gone, giving you some of the orange juice he had poured you.

"Okay, I'll carry this to the kitchen, you go and rest for a bit. Enough work for today." He said as he got up, kissing the top of your head. You watched him leave the room, getting up after turning your pc and heading out of the room.

Once inside the living room, you smiled at Jungkook, watching him wash the dishes while humming quietly until a small sharp movement in your stomach made you double over with a small groan. You leaned against the backrest of the couch with your hands, closing your eyes as you tried to ignore the displeasing feeling.

"Are you okay, baby?" Jungkook asked as he rushed to you, placing his hands on your shoulder and hip. "The baby is kicking..." You said with a small whine. Jungkook frowned in response, pulling you into a hug from behind.

His hands went to your belly and slowly lifted it, instantly making you sigh in relief as the weight and movement slightly subsided and weren't as discomforting as before. "Better?" He whispered, placing a few kisses on your neck and shoulder.

"Mhm... So much better." You whispered, your body relaxing against his. You two stayed like that for a bit until the baby stopped kicking, Jungkook's hands gently lowering your belly back down. "Thank you..." You whispered, looking up at him.

He wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you close and humming. "No need to thank me." He whispered back, kissing you lovingly.

-------------------------------------------------

I managed to write this in the past few days ;-; Studying is killing me, been doing 23 tests with 30 questions each for the past 2 days and today is just the same 😭

I hope you enjoy the chapter 🥺💕