[ Chapter 54 ]

After you reached Jungkook's apartment building, you got your purse and got out of the car, following him to the trunk

After you reached Jungkook's apartment building, you got your purse and got out of the car, following him to the trunk. He opened it and got the heavier bags, leaving you the smaller bags.

"I can also carry heavy stuff, you know?" You said with a giggle, taking the rest of the bags. "Yes, but it is not recommended. You can hurt your back." He replied, stepping back so you could close the trunk.

He headed with you to the main door and pushed it open after putting the code in, holding it open for you. You thank him with a smile and then head to the elevator.

After a few minutes, you were in front of his door. "The code is 9701." He said, making you awe him. "How cute." You giggled, putting the code in and pushing the door open.

You headed to the kitchen with him and left the bags on the counter, squealing when he suddenly picked you up and carried you to the bedroom.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" You exclaimed through a small laugh. "I'm taking you to our room so we can change before we start cooking." He said simply, placing you down onto your bed. "Oh really? Just that?" You teased.

Your eyes widened slightly when he leaned down, making you slowly lay on the bed as he hovered over you, climbing the bed. "Yes, really." He said, a smirk on his lips. He then pecked your lips before climbing off, leaving you slightly dumbfounded.

"Since you don't have clothes here, you'll have to wear mine." He added, his smirk still on his lips as he took two pairs of sweatpants and two t-shirts of his out of the closet. He then handed you one of the shirts and pants, pecking your lips once more.

You got up and undressed at the same time as him, your back to him as you faced the bed. A gasp left your lips when you felt his naked chest pressed against your bare back, a deep blush growing on your cheeks.

"Have I told you that I love you?" He whispered into your ear, his muscles very prominent against your back. You gulped and nodded, "Yes, many times." You whispered back, giggling when he placed a kiss on your neck.

"What do you say back?" He asked softly, grinning at you as he leaned his chin on your shoulder. "Hm... I don't know. What do I have to say back?" You asked teasingly, squealing when he pressed his lips on your neck and softly blew on your skin, causing it to tickle you.

"Aaah!" You exclaimed, folding over while he still held you, smiling widely at you. "Still don't know?" He asked with a chuckle.

You giggled back and nodded, "Yes. I love you too." You replied. He finally pulled away, placing one last kiss on your nape before taking his pants off and throwing the sweatpants on.

You also took your pants off and got dressed in the clothes he gave you. You smiled at him once dressed, feeling relieved now that you were out of the uncomfortable clothes.

"So cute." He said, pulling you into his arms and giving you a deep kiss. After pulling away, you both headed to the kitchen and began taking out everything you bought out of the bags.

He put the toiletries on the side, your eyes falling upon the bottles he had also gotten for you. "You bought me shampoo and shower gel?" You asked with a giggle, noticing they were the same label as the ones you took on the trip.

He widened his eyes slightly and stuttered a bit, "I-I... Well..." He said, a blush growing on his cheeks as he scratched his nape. "Since you shower here too, I thought it would be nice if you had your stuff too." He finally said.

You went to his side and kissed his cheek as you smiled, letting out a cute giggle. "Thank you, Kookie." You said, earning a shy smile from him. "You're welcome, baby." He said back.

Your heart always skipped a beat when he called you baby, making you soften up at his soft voice. You continued taking the stuff out while Jungkook put the snacks and banana milk on the side, taking 2 bottles out for you two.

He opened them and handed you one, smiling sweetly. "Here, have some." He said, taking a few gulps of his own and sighing happily. You took a sip too, watching Jungkook get two aprons out and handing you one.

He lifted it up to see how to put it on, the two of you struggling due to the straps. "Oh, it goes like this." You said after crossing the straps and putting it on.

Jungkook followed after and chuckled, "They make these so confusing." He said, tying the apron behind his back. You tied yours as well, looking up at him and smiling.

"So, what will we make today?" You asked. He grabbed a cutting board, a knife, and the meat and placed them in front of you. "You'll be preparing bulgogi while I make some Kimchi omelettes and Japchae." He said, pecking your lips.

You took a pair of gloves and began cutting the meat in thin, small slices. He began cutting up some kimchi before starting to beat some eggs too.

He suddenly placed everything down and headed to his spare room, a soft smile on his lips. You furrowed your eyebrows and soon saw him return with his camera and tripod to the kitchen, smiling widely as he pointed the camera to you and snapped a picture of you.

"No~ Stop. I look horrendous." You whined, watching him set up the tripod and put the camera on record. "You. Are. Gorgeous." He said as he made his way to you, giving you a quick kiss and smiling at you.

"I-uh... I wanted to ask you something." He said as he hugged you from behind, watching as you continued to slice the meat carefully.

"Mhm, what is it?" You asked back, feeling him press his lips against your shoulder. You could feel his nervous breath on your neck but you didn't think much of it. "I wanted to... Um..." He began.

With a sigh, he finally looked at you over your shoulder and smiled shyly. "Will you move in with me?" He asked, his eyes nervous and sparkling as he waited for your response.