[ Chapter 57 ]

"What do you want to do today?" He asked as you sat sideways on his lap

"What do you want to do today?" He asked as you sat sideways on his lap. You were sitting on the ground by the coffee table with him, eating breakfast as you cuddled.

Your arm was around his shoulders, scratching his scalp, while his arm was around your waist. You hummed as you took a bite of the omelette he made you, his hand caressing your lower back sweetly.

"I don't know. We could go to my apartment and bring some of my clothes here." You offered, chewing softly on your food as he took a sip of his coffee.

He hummed in response, nodding softly at the idea. "Sounds good. We could do that and then we can go to a Korean Barbecue place with my hyungs. Spend some time with them and then we can come home and do something together." He added after to your suggestion, making you nod.

"That sounds good too." You replied, taking a sip of your coffee after. "Do you want to bring something else apart from clothes?" He asked after taking another bite of his food. You thought for a bit as you ate your breakfast, feeling him kiss your cheek sweetly.

You had a lot of other things like books, notebooks, kitchen stuff, etc. There were some useful stuff and quite aesthetic things you bought to make organizing, cooking, and cleaning fun, simple fun gadgets you found on Amazon.

"Maybe a few kitchen and bathroom things I bought for my place. They are some interesting gadgets, I swear." You said with a giggle, seeing him smile.

You climbed off his lap and sat down on the pillow that was on the floor beside him, taking the couple more bites and finishing your breakfast. "I don't mind if you want to bring these gadgets. This apartment is as yours as it is mine now." He said as he took your hand in his and kissed the top of your palm.

You smiled at him and felt your cheeks heat up a bit, "That quick?" You asked with a shy smile as you swallowed your food, his lips placing a peck on yours this time. "Because I love you and you are living here now." He replied.

With a blush, you stood up and gathered your plates, taking them to the kitchen and beginning to wash them. Jungkook followed you after with the cups of finished coffee, placing them in the sink and hugging you from behind.

"I love you." He whispered sweetly into your ear.

You smiled as you kept washing the dishes, his arms around your waist and caressing your stomach softly. "I love you too." You whispered back, placing the washed plate on the rack to dry.

"I am curious about something..." He began. You hummed to tell him to go on. "Every time we have sex, I always cum inside you and we never use a condom." He continued.

You smiled softly as you already know where the question was going, nodding your head. "Yeah." You said. "How is it that you aren't pregnant yet?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows, looking at you with his chin on your shoulder.

You chuckled softly, continuing to wash the dishes. "It's called contraceptives. They are pills that I drink every morning or night that prevent me from getting pregnant." You explained, turning the water off once you finished washing the dishes and turning to look at him.

"So... Pills have been preventing you from getting pregnant? How will you get pregnant later then?" He asked with a pout as you turned to face him, your arms moving around his shoulders.

"I just have to stop having the pills and I'm back to being able to get pregnant." You replied with a chuckle, loving his curious personality. "Why? You already want to have kids?" You teased.

Jungkook blushed and pouted, looking to the side. "N-No... but sometime in the future, I'd like us to have children." He said shyly. You couldn't help but melt at his words, a sweet smile growing on your lips while your eyes turned soft and sparkled with love.

"You've already thought of us having children?" You asked in admiration, his cheeks turning even redder as he glanced at you again, his hands fiddling with your shirt at your back.

"I've even thought of us getting married, living together, spending the rest of our lives together." He replied, chuckling shyly. "I know it's absurd. But I just know you're the one and since the beginning, I've wanted to have you with me and-"

You cut him off by pressing your lips on hiss into a sweet, passionate kiss. Your hands moved to his hair and you caressed it slightly, your lips moving slowly against his.

He instantly kissed back, his right arm wrapping around your waist while his left hand moved to your head, holding your nape as he tilted his head.

He licked your lower lip, asking for entrance, and you provided him what he wanted, parting your lips and instantly connecting your tongue with his.

You jumped with your legs around his waist once his hands went to your ass, pulling you up. He sat you down on the counter and deepened the kiss, even more, the kiss turning needier.

"You are really cute and hot when you start ranting." You muttered against his lips, grinning when he grinned and pulled back to look at you.

He helped you pull his boxers off, smirking at you while pulling your panties to the side, his cock already hard.

"And you are really hot when you think I'm cute and hot when ranting." He replied, kissing you once more before entering you.