[ Chapter 35 ]

It was rehearsal day

It was rehearsal day. The stage was all built and everything was ready for rehearsing. The boys woke up at 6 AM, Jungkook getting you up as well. You weren't against coming with him, you were happy to come.

You sat on the ground as you looked at the stadium, completely mesmerized by its size. It was amazing to see how small you would look if you saw yourself from one of the seats, making you giggle at the thought.

"It's amazing, isn't it?" You heard Taehyung say, turning to see him sitting down beside you. "It makes my heart race every time I imagine being back on stage, seeing ARMY's and hearing them chant our names and sing our songs." He said, heaving a small sigh.

"I'm sure it's crazy." You replied, smiling at him sweetly, watching him as he looked at the stadium with sparkly eyes. He had the same sparkly eyes Jungkook would get whenever he was happy or excited about something.

"Anyways, I haven't come here to talk about the stadium." He said with a soft, nervous chuckle. You looked at him, nodding your head. "Well, whatever it is, I'm all ears." You said after him.

"I just wanted to thank you." He smiled at you, intertwining his hands together and looking down at them, resting on his lap. "Jungkook went through a hard time when he couldn't find you. And I'm happy you two grew to be in the relationship you both are in now. I've never seen him this happy." He said, chuckling softly.

"Despite everyone finding out and the news spreading quickly, you stayed together and that makes me proud. Jungkook grew up to be the amazing man he is now." "Thanks to you guys." You added.

A small chuckle left the two of you, shaking your head as he leaned in and hugged you. "I'm just really happy that he got a nice girl like you to keep him safe and happy." He whispered in your ear, pulling back and patting you on the back before standing up, heading back to the boys.

You heard footsteps from the other side and looked up, seeing Jungkook coming your way. "Hey, what was that?" He asked softly, crouching down and sipping some water off his water bottle.

"Nothing, we were just talking." You replied, leaning in and placing a soft kiss on his lips. "What did he say?" Jungkook asked curiously as he sat down properly, pulling you to sit in between his legs with your back against his chest.

That position made you warm up inside and your heart race slightly. The feeling of his muscular chest against your back made you shiver, making you imagine his chest in its naked state. He had such an amazing chest and torso, it was hard to not imagine it.

"So? What did he say?" He asked once more, leaning his chin on your shoulder. "Ah, yes, sorry." You said while clearing your throat, looking down at your lap which had your hands intertwined with his.

"Are you imagining me naked or something?" He joked quietly, chuckling softly which made his vibrating chest send even more shivers around your body. And that finally gave you out. "Oh my, you are!" He whispered, smiling teasingly at you.

You closed your eyes as you tried to hug your knees, hiding your face in your arms. His hands moved to your waist, hugging you once more as he cooed. "Look at you, so cute~" he whispered, chuckling.

You gasped softly when you felt his hand go under your shirt and tease the hem of your pants with his index finger, smirking softly at your reaction. "I promise I'll give you all the attention you need tonight." He whispered in your ear before glancing Namjoon's way when he headed to you, his hand long gone from under your shirt.

"Hey, hyung," Jungkook said with a sweet smile, you lifting your head and smiling at Namjoon too. He smiled back and handed Jungkook his microphone. "Hey, love birds. I just came to tell you that we are starting rehearsal now." Namjoon said, giving you a high five before heading away to where everyone was.

You heard Jungkook heave a heavy sigh, leaning his forehead on your back. "Can't I just rehearse from here?" He whined quietly, making your chuckle and giving his thigh a few pats. "Go, you'll be done soon the sooner you start rehearsing." You replied.

You bit your lip when he placed a couple of kisses on your back, making you blush at the slightly ticklish feeling. He stood up and helped you up too, pulling you close and glancing to the boys to see they were distracted.

He then leaned closer to you and brushed his lips with yours, smiling mischievously. "I'll just think of what will happen tonight in our room." He whispered, kissing you deeply and passionately, which nearly took your breath away.

When he pulled away, you watched him walk away to where the guys were, ruddling his hair and teasing him as they laughed. You then headed off the stage and to the first row seats, sitting down and watching them as they rehearsed.

They rehearsed Butter, So What, and On first. Taking a small break which Jungkook wasted no time in spending by your side. Panting and drinking water like crazy didn't help with how excited you were for tonight.

He headed off once more, rehearsing the same songs again and then rehearsing Telepathy, Life Goes On, and Permission to Dance. They took a second break, Jungkook heading to you once more but this time laying down on the seats with his head on your lap.

You caressed his hair sweetly, kissing his forehead as he breathed heavily. It surely was tiring for them and you could see it. The rest of the boys were standing or sitting on the stage while Jungkook came to look for your comfort.

It sometimes made you feel bad that they didn't have someone to seek their comfort from, making you sigh. "What is it?" Jungkook asked as he looked up into your eyes, noticing your sigh.

"Oh, it's nothing. Don't worry." You said, pecking his lips and giving him a sweet smile after. His eyes scanned your face just in case, trying his best to see if you were hiding something again.

"Are you sure?" He asked, wanting to make sure. "Mhm, don't worry. It's nothing serious, really." You said, giggling as you ruffled his hair, bringing a smile to his lips.

"I was just a bit sad that the boys don't have someone to go to like you do." You said quietly, heaving a sigh after. Jungkook let out a small laugh, making you pout when he sat up and pecked your lips.

"Some of them do have someone. They are just too good at hiding it." He said, smiling at you and turning to the boy. "Jimin, Taehyung, and Seokjin hyungs have girlfriends. But they couldn't come since they are busy themselves." He explained, turning to Yoongi and Namjoon who were talking to each other and discussing something.

"Then Namjoon and Yoongi hyungs aren't interested in having someone yet. Hoseok Hyung has someone in mind and is trying to see if she's the one, but it isn't sure yet." He said, turning to you.

"So you are telling me that if I was a little late, you would be taken too?" You said with a frown, widening your eyes when he pulled you in really close, his lips in a small grin.

"No, because no matter when you came, I was waiting for you all the time." He whispered, winking teasingly as you blushed heavily.