[ Chapter 24 ]

You laid on your side as you looked outside to the night city, enjoying the sight of Seoul at night as you laid with Jungkook, his arms around your waist

You were covered with a blanket, keeping you warm. He was asleep while you were awake, unable to sleep yet. You smiled when you felt Jungkok's arm pull you closer, his lips placing a sweet kiss on your shoulder and another on your neck.

"Can't sleep?" He whispered after he glanced at you and saw you awake. You turned to look at him, shaking your head. "No, not yet." You whispered back.

He buried his face into your neck and sighed softly, "What is it? Are you hungry? Thirsty?" He asked, pulling away when you sat up and turned to face him, laying back down.

He pulled you close again, a soft smile on his lips as you smiled back, shaking your head. "No. It's nothing." You replied, wrapping your arm around his waist and snuggling into his chest.

His hands caressed your arm and hair, humming softly. "But I feel like there is something up." He muttered, sighing afterward.

You sighed too, "It's nothing. It all just feels surreal." You finally said. "I get scared that if I fall asleep, all of this is just a dream." You explained, looking up at him.

He looked down at you, a warm smile on his lips while his hand moved to your cheek. "You don't have to worry. This is more than a dream." He whispered, leaning down.

"It's heaven." His lips connected to yours as you smiled at his words, your hand caressing his back while kissing back. His hand trailed your back up and down, the kiss slow and sweet, deep and loving.

You slowly pulled away from the kiss, looking into his eyes as you breathed a bit unevenly. "It definitely feels like heaven." You whispered, smiling up at him.

The hand that was on your cheek stayed there, smiling sweetly as he stared and admired you. You admired him back, drawing small figures on his back.

It all truly felt surreal to you, laying in the same bed as him, saying you love him and receiving an 'I love you' back from him. You felt as if you would wake up if you fell asleep.

And it scared you, to wake up and go back to how everything was. You felt cherished and loved now, especially by Jungkook.

"I love you, Y/n." He whispered lovingly, pulling you closer into his arms and letting you dwell into his warmth. You sighed happily, your body and mind relaxing instantly.

"I love you too." You whispered, feeling yourself completely melt in his arms as he laid there, holding you close and caressing your arms and back.

He felt you slowly drifting off to sleep, soon after following after you and falling into some deep sleep again, never letting you go.

It was morning when you heard your phone continuously vibrate, making you whine since it woke you up from your delicious and sweet sleep.

You turned in Jungkook's arms to face the nightstand where the phone was, reaching for it but you squealed when you felt strong arms pull you back, locking your arms against your chest.

"No phones. Please." A groggy, low voice said from behind you. You glanced back at Jungkook who smiled sleepily, nuzzling his face into your hair.

"You'll pick up later." He rasped out, wrapping his leg around your waist as you giggled at him. "But it could be the boys or from my work." You whined, sighing when you realized he wasn't going to budge.

"No~ You're staying like this." He replied, hiding his face in your neck and sighing. You sighed as well, looking outside the window to the morning sky, sun shining into Jungkook's room.

You poked Jungkook's tattoed arm, receiving a hum from him. "Will you let me go if I offer to make breakfast?" You asked, feeling Jungkook sigh against your back. "Can't you just stay in my arms for 5 more minutes and we'll cook breakfast together?" He muttered. You could feel and hear the pout he had on his lips as he held you, making you smile.

How could such a handsome man like him make you vulnerable with his hidden talent for being cute and adorable? With a sigh, you gently turned into his arms so you would face him, nodding your head simply in response before leaning your head into his chest and sighing happily at his warmth.

"See? Even you agree this is better than making breakfast." He teased, making you slap his chest which brought out a chuckle from him, his lips gently pressing onto the top of your head in a loving, sweet kiss.

"Shut up..." You muttered, smiling shyly onto his chest since he was right. You definitely loved being in his arms and preferred it 100 times more than cooking breakfast. 

Your eyes stayed shut while his fingers left a lingering ticklish feeling on your back as he caressed it up and down slowly. A soft smile rested on your lips and his as you laid, a glad sigh leaving his nose.

You spent around 10 more minutes like that, enjoying each other's warmth while still naked, loving the intimacy you both had with each other now. "Okay, I'm hungry now." He said softly along with a chuckle, pulling back enough to look down at you.

He held your chin with his thumb and index finger, gently pressing his lips on yours on a slow yet passionate kiss. You giggled into the kiss, your hand digging into his hair when he pushed his tongue past your lips, turning the kiss into a deep one.

He hovered slightly over you, his leg moving over yours as he leaned closer. You widened your eyes slightly and gasped slightly when you felt his member against your thigh, his eyes looking into yours as he let out a soft chuckle.

"What? It's normal." He said softly, pulling back while receiving a slap on his chest and wincing at it. You sat up with red cheeks, too shy to even remember to keep the blanket over your chest. "It's called morning wood for a reason." He joked, making your eyes widen more and look back at him.

"And seeing you this way is definitely not helping." He added, his hands pulling you back underneath him as you let out a squeal, giggling softly as he gently positioned himself on top, already knowing what was coming.