[ Chapter 29 ] +21

You sat in the office in the empty space where the table was free

You sat in the office in the empty space where the table was free. You explored the internet as you worked, taking notes of other companies, completing orders, and fixing orders like crazy. Surprisingly today, there was more work than other days. It seems like Sena was lazy the other day and barely did anything.

"Yes, hello. I've called to check about your order in our company." You said into the phone as you tapped your pen on the notebook that was resting on the table, all the information written in it. "You ordered Jojoba oil, nail oil with vanilla scent, coconut hair conditioner and shampoo, face mist, face masks, and almond oil hand lotion. Is the order correct?" You stated.

The woman on the other side replied with a yes, saying if you could give her a recommendation for her skin condition. The door opened, revealing a tired and freshly showered Jungkook, who smiled when he walked inside the office.

You smiled back and turned back to your computer, humming as you listened to the woman. "Well, Jojoba oil is usually quite good for your type of skin condition. You could try using some rose water to hydrate your skin as well." You said, smiling when you felt Jungkook lean into you from the back of the chair, placing kisses on your cheek and jawline.

"Yes, I see. Then the best recommendation is to wash your face every night before bed, apply some rose water and the face mist, and do an oil and face mask treatment every 2 days." You explained, feeling Junkook pull away and sit down on his gaming chair, switching his PC on.

"Okay, sounds great. I will confirm your order and you'll have it ready and sent tomorrow. Have a great night." You said sweetly, hanging up. You looked at the time and saw it was nearly 8 PM, the end of your shift. You finished organizing the order and completed it, sending it to one of your coworkers who was in charge of packing everything up and sending it to the address.

"You look so hot but cute when you are working," Jungkook commented, leaning with his elbow on the table smiling sweetly. "Shush, I don't." You said with a shy smile, turning your PC off and standing up, stretching a bit. Jungkook rolled his way to you with the chair, leaning his chin on your stomach and hugging your waist.

"You do." He simply stated, making you giggle. You shook your head a bit, sighing happily. He slowly pulled you on his lap, sitting on the chair with you while he leaned back on the backrest. "Hm, this is better." He whispered, smiling smugly as he stared at you with slightly tired eyes.

You slapped his chest as you snorted, chuckling when he leaned in and kissed you deeply, his hands caressing your back and sides. You moved your hands to his hair and cheek, caressing it while he pulled you closer.

His hands traveled underneath your shirt while his lips moved from yours to your neck, making you let out a shaky sigh. You moved your head back to give him more space, feeling his hips move upwards into yours.

The feeling of his already growing member pressed into your clothed core made you and him share a moan, your hand tightening into his hair. "J-Jungkook... We can't d-do it here." You stuttered, his lips still sucking on your neck as he controlled your hips so they would keep rolling against his.