[ Chapter 37 ]

You hummed softly as you laid with your eyes closed, Jungkook's lips trailing soft kisses on your shoulder and neck, making you giggle quietly

"Jungkook, you need sleep." You whispered, feeling him bury his face in your neck with a sigh. "I don't want to. I just want to cuddle you into my arms under the soft blankets and enjoy your body against mine." He whispered in response, smiling when you chuckled.

You turned slightly to look at him, shaking your head. "You still need sleep. You have more rehearsal tomorrow morning." You whispered.

He pouted as he leaned his chin on your shoulder, heaving a soft sigh. "I don't care. I want to cuddle." He whined, hugging you tightly and burying his face in your neck.

With a giggle, you turned to face him and hugged him with your arms around his waist, smiling sweetly up at him. "Okay then. Let's cuddle." You said softly.

You jumped when an urgent knock came through the doors, your eyes slightly widening while you and Jungkook sat up.

He wrapped his arm protectively around you as he waited to hear who it might be, his eyes slightly narrowed. "Jungkook, Y/n! It's me. Open up." Hoseok called out.

You and Jungkook heaved a sigh of relief. As you were about to get up, he instantly stopped you and shook his head. "Stay here, I'll see what he needs."  He said, pecking your lips before getting up.

You watched him head to the door while pulling his boxers on, his shirt in his hand. As you hugged your knees close with the blanket covering you, a small smile showed on your lips as memories from the previous night clouded your mind.

Jungkook's aura was bringing goosebumps on your skin at the thought of it, a shy smile appearing on your lips as you ran a hand through your hair.

Jungkook appeared soon after inside the room, starting to gather his other clothes and beginning to get dressed.

You looked at Jungkook with furrowed eyebrows, the smile gone once you noticed the serious and focused look on his face. "Jungkook, what happened?" You asked, seeing him get your clothes and give them to you. "Get dressed, we need to go." He said quickly, giving you your clothes.

You stood up and began getting dressed nervously. Jungkook was gathering your stuff and his in your bags, putting them away in the closet, and closing it after.

"Jungkook, what's happening?" You asked again but this time in fear. He was too tense and he wouldn't even look at you. And finally, at that question, he looked up at you.

"Someone broke into Taehyung's room." He said with a cold tone. "He was asleep when he heard sounds at the door. Thankfully he managed to scare them off and instantly called security." He explained, going to your side and helping you put your shirt on.

"They broke into his room?!" You exclaimed in shock, receiving a nod. "Oh my god, is he okay?" You asked worriedly. "Yes, yes. He is perfectly fine but we need to go to a meeting. Our guards and manager will take us there." He said, taking your hand and gathering your phones before heading to the door.