[ Chapter 66 ]

"Do you have everything packed?" He asked as he put the strap of his backpack on his shoulder, holding his travel bag in his other hand

"Do you have everything packed?" He asked as he put the strap of his backpack on his shoulder, holding his travel bag in his other hand. You nodded as you took your travel bag and backpack as well in your hands, which he instantly took from you so you wouldn't carry anything.

"Noo, let me, I'll carry them." You said as you reached out for the bags, Jungkook instantly pulling back so you wouldn't take them from him. "No, I won't let you carry the bags." He said, looking at you seriously.

You pouted softly before giggling, taking a hold of his face and pecking his lips. "Why are you such a gentleman?" You asked sweetly. He wrapped his tattooed arm around your waist, smiling down at you sweetly.

"I have to swoon you in some way so that you'll marry me in the future." He said, kissing you sweetly and giggling into the kiss. You giggled and smiled into the kiss, caressing his cheeks with your thumbs.

You pulled away from the kiss but he pulled you in once more when you were about to pull away. "We have to go, Jungkook. Your parents are surely here already." You said softly with a smile, receiving a smile back. "What? Are you excited to meet them already?" He asked teasingly, pulling away and intertwining his tattooed hand with yours.

"Well, yes. But I don't want them to be waiting and thinking the wrong things." You replied, blushing softly when he pulled you out of the apartment and locked the front door, a smirk on his lips. "Why? You think they would think we are having sex and that's why we are taking so long?" He said after.

Your cheeks turned a darker red, hitting Jungkook's chest at his teasing before looking down the hallway at the sound of a child's excited squeal. "Jungkook oppa!!" A little girl shouted, the male carrying her in his arms chuckling softly as he placed her down and watched the little girl run down the hallway towards Jungkook.

"Aigoo, Aera!" Jungkook cooed, instantly dropping the bag down on the ground and crouching down to receive the little girl into his arms in a big hug. You chuckled when the girl crashed into him, a small groan leaving him playfully. The male soon reached your side, offering his hand to you for a handshake.

"Hello, I am Jungkook's brother, Jeon Junghyun." He said softly, giving you a similar bunny smile to the one Jungkook had. "Ah, it's so nice to meet you! I am Y/n." You replied, shaking his hand with a soft hold, a shy smile on his lips. "I've heard a lot of things about you from Jungkook, that boy is truly head over heels for you." He chuckled, glancing at Jungkook who stood up with Aera, a deep blush on his cheeks.

"Hyung, stop." He said shyly, Junghyun taking Aera from Jungkook's arms. "What? I am just saying the truth." He said softly, patting the girl's back to get her attention when he turned to look at her.

"에어라, 이것은 Y/n입니다. 정국의 여자친구이다. (Aera, this is Y/n. She is Jungkook's girlfriend.)" Junghyun said, Aera's eyes filling up with sparkles and her cheeks turning pink.

"안녕하세요... 저는 4살입니다. (Hello... I'm 4 years old.)" She said softly, hiding her face into Junghyun's neck which made you awe at how adorable she was, patting her back sweetly.

"We should go. Mom and Dad already left towards Busan so they could prepare everything before we reached," Junghyun said, taking Jungkook's bags while Jungkook took yours.

Jungkook had frowned at the mention of his parents having already left before seeing him, feeling a bit sad. You leaned into him and kissed his cheek, "Hey, don't be sad. We'll be staying with them for 2 weeks. It will be fun." You said softly, watching him smile a bit and nod.

"I just wanted to see them before we got there." He whispered, kissing your forehead. "You'll see them there. And for longer than 5 minutes." You said, patting his chest before following Junghyun to the elevator.

"I can take her if you'd like." You offered, Junghyun glancing at Aera before looking at you. "It would be better. Yes." He said with a chuckle. "에어라, 그녀가 당신을 데려가게 해줘, 흠? (Aera, let her take you, hm?)" He asked softly.

The little girl nodded and stretched her arms out towards you, making you smile as you picked her up. "아이고, 너무 예뻐요~ (Aigoo, you're so pretty~)" You said, giggling when the little girl giggled shyly.

"당신은 너무 예쁘다. (You're really pretty too.)" She said shyly, poking your cheek. Once you took the elevator downstairs, you headed to Junghyun's family van, noticing a woman standing by the trunk as she moved a few things in it and made some space for your bags.

"Haneul-ah, is there space for the bags?" Junghyun asked as he went to her. "Ah, yes. I made some. Jungkookie!" She said as she looked at Jungkook after glancing at you, giving him a hug when he went to her.

"Hi, noona. I missed you." Jungkook said softly, hugging her back tight. He then pulled away and pulled you closer, Haneul placing her hands on her hips as she looked at you and Aera. "Ha, look at you, already liking your eonnie." She said with a chuckle.

"So you're the lucky Y/n that he doesn't shut up about." She said with a knowing grin, making you blush while Jungkook groaned. "Noona!" Jungkook whined, his hair getting ruffled by Haneul. "Aigoo, you two." She said, taking Aera from you and giving you a side hug.

"Mother told me about what happened between you two and I am very happy that you two worked through it." She said softly, giving you a warm smile. "He really loves you." She whispered, looking at Jungkook with a knowing smile on her lips, making him look down shyly while blushing.

"Anyways, gather in the car! Time to go because we have a long trip ahead!" She said as she headed to the right side of the car and got Aera into the backseat on her chair, leaving you in the middle and Jungkook on the left at the back.

"I can't wait till we reach. I'm already excited." You said with a giggle, leaning your head on his shoulder once you got into the car and secured your seatbelts and Aera's. "I can't wait either." He whispered, kissing the top of your head as he smiled.