[ Chapter 55 ]

Your hands froze when those words left his mouth, staring in shock at the cutting board before your head snapped to the side to look at him

"W-What?" You asked in shock. He smiled shyly as he pulled back, taking the knife from your hand and leaving it on the counter before turning you to the side.

You took the gloves off and placed them on the counter, turning to look at him in disbelief. "M-Move in with you?" You asked again in shock.

Jungkook chuckled in response as he took your hands in his, bringing them up to his lips and placing a sweet kiss on your palms. He took a deep breath and looked at you, his hold on your hands tightening a bit.

"We've been dating for 3 months now. I know that we had our ups and downs but it is what comes with a relationship when you have one. And I've realized I can't live without you. I constantly want to hold you, to be around you. To kiss you, hug you, love you, and so many more things related to you."

You listened to him with your full attention, your eyes getting teary at his words. He stepped closer and moved his hands to your cheeks, your hands resting gently on his chest.

"I love you very much, Y/n. And I want us to officially take the next step and make our relationship more serious. I am truly sure and determined that you're the one for me." He added with a smile, wiping away a tear that managed to escape your eye.

"I would be down on one knee asking you to marry me right now but I'm sure it's too soon." He said with a chuckle, soon after being joined by you. "Jungkook, I..." You trailed off.

"Just say yes. I know you are dying to do so." He quickly said. "What if you don't like the way I decorate the place?" You asked, tilting your head teasingly.

"I've seen your room and I love the way you decorate. If you accept to move in, I would respect whichever way you choose to decorate the apartment." He replied.

"What if I changed your stuff in your room or the living room?" You asked again. "It would be our room and our living room so I wouldn't care." He replied again, starting to get slightly annoyed.

You giggled softly as he began to pout, letting out a whine. "Just say yes! Stop teasing me~" He whined, throwing his head back with a sigh. You smiled widely up at him and nodded eagerly.

"Yes, yes! I'll move in with you." You said eagerly, his head snapping to look at you with wide eyes. "Really? You really will?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yes, really. I'd love to live with you." You replied. The moment those words left your mouth, he wrapped his arms around your waist and spun you around happily, chuckling excitedly.

"Yes! Yes! YES!" He exclaimed, placing you down as he smiled widely while looking down at you. "We will go get your things from your apartment, and move you in, and make a dinner party with the hyungs to celebrate it, and-" He cut himself off as he saw you lift an eyebrow.

"S-Sorry..." He stuttered shyly.

You pulled away from him with a giggle, turning to the cutting board and putting your gloves on again. "We have time for that. Now let's continue with dinner because I'm sure we are both starving." You chuckled.

He placed his hand on your cheek and made you look at him, placing a very loving kiss on your lips. He then went back to cutting the kimchi, the two of you continuing to cook with sweet smiles on your lips.

He was a few minutes later cooking the kimchi omelettes while you were making the bulgogi. "Okay, add 2 spoons of sugar, 5 spoons of soy sauce, 2 spoons of sesame oil, a pinch of salt, and then cover it with plastic wrap," Jungkook explained, following closely as you did as told.

You poured everything into the bowl where the cut meat was, fixing your glove before beginning to mix everything after. "Good! Once you cover it, put it in the fridge for a bit." He said.

Once the meat was covered and in the fridge, you took the gloves off and took the things you used to wash them. Humming quietly, you washed the cutting board, knife and bowl you used.

After having washed the plates, you went to Jungkook's side and watched him skillfully unstick the omelette from the sides of the pan with the chopsticks.

"That looks really good." You said with a giggle, leaning on the counter with a soft smile. "I hope you like them. I'm sure you haven't tried these yet." He said, picking up the pan and skillfully flipping it once the other side was cooked.

He let it cook for a bit more on the other side before pouring it onto a plate. "Can you give me some banana milk?" He asked cutely, looking at you.

You took the bottle as he poured the last bit of eggs with kimchi onto the pan to cook, moving the bottle to his lips while your other hand rested on the back of his head.

You helped him drink some, his eyes widening a bit as he gulped down a few gulps before you took the bottle away. "Thank you." He said.

"You're welcome." You replied, leaning up and kissing his cheek. Soon after, about a half hour later, the food was cooked and you had cooked some rice in the rice cooker. The two of you headed to the living room and placed the plates on the coffee table, preparing the ground with blankets and pillows.

He went back to the kitchen and came back with a soju bottle and a beer can, grinning softly. "This is a must when we are eating meat." He chuckled.

You both sat down on the pillows and covered your legs with a blanket, smiling cutely when he kissed the side of your head. He then opened the beer and soju, pouring it in two glasses and handing you the glass before taking his.

He turned to you and lifted his glass slightly, "건배. (Cheers.)" He said with a grin. You clinked your glasses together, giggling softly. "건배. (Cheers.)" You replied, the two of you taking a sip of the mix.

Your eyes widened slightly at the taste, humming. "Wow, I've tried this before but this is amazing." You chuckled, taking another sip of it. You placed the cup down and turned to him, seeing him smirking as he sipped his drink.

"You still have a lot to learn about, baby girl." He said teasingly, glancing at you and winking.

------------------------------------------------

There you go! An actual update sksks

Sorry for taking so long in updating, haven't been feeling good but I'm all good now! Thank you for all the support on the book and for nearly 200k reads!