[ Chapter 73 ]

After everyone celebrated the new addition to the Jeon family that was on the way, Jungkook was determined to keep you in a resting state for a couple of days

After everyone celebrated the new addition to the Jeon family that was on the way, Jungkook was determined to keep you in a resting state for a couple of days. He helped you with everything he could and had to. He helped you walk, followed you to the bathroom, brought you food to your room, and helped you eat.

3 days had passed where he was like that, following you everywhere and taking care of you. You found it adorable, of course. It was cute of him to be like that and it didn't bother you since you also wanted to be careful until your first ultrasound.

At the moment, Jungkook had gone to get some coffee for you and him, leaving you in the bed, after waking you up. You stretched, the shirt of his that you were wearing lifting slightly over your belly.

You sat up carefully and yawned, rubbing your eyes slightly before getting off the bed and heading to the bathroom to do your things. After using the toilet and doing your morning routine, you went back into the room and stood in front of the mirror sideways, lifting your shirt to examine your belly.

It wasn't showing much, but you could notice a small bump on the lower part of your stomach. You carefully grazed your hand over the belly, a small smile growing on your lips. You jumped when a pair of arms suddenly embraced you from behind, making you sigh in relief when Jungkook's reflection came to view.

"You scared me." You chuckled, his lips pressing to the side of your head in a sweet kiss. "I'm sorry, baby." He whispered, leaning his chin on your shoulder and looking into the mirror. "What are my two favorite people in the world doing?" He asked, smiling when you blushed.

"Just checking to see how much we've grown." You replied shyly, receiving a small hum and a kiss on your shoulder from him. "Has it grown a lot?" He asked, his hands going on top of yours where you were holding your shirt up.

"Not much but I am a bit bloated." You said. His hand moved to your belly, caressing it with his thumb softly and sighing happily. "I love you both so much." He whispered. With a smile, you leaned your face into his and closed your eyes.

He smiled happily at you, caressing your belly while staring at you. "Today is our first ultrasound." He whispered, making your heart skip a beat in nervousness. "I know. I am so nervous." You whispered, opening your eyes to look at him with a loving sparkle in your eyes. "I hope it is there and healthy." You added after.

A small flicker of sadness crossed Jungkook's eyes at the mention and even the possibility of the child not even being there and the tests to have come out wrong. But the bloating and both tests coming out positive made you both hope for the baby to be in you. Deep down, you both wanted it to be there.

"We'll find out once the ultrasound is done. I am sure the baby is there." He whispered sweetly, kissing your temple caringly. With a sigh, you both pulled away from each other and you pulled your shirt down again.

You turned to him and saw a cup of coffee in each hand, one of his hands handing you one. "Here. This one has less caffeine than the normal one." He said as you took the cup. You sipped the coffee and hummed, your eyes closing for a bit.