~Chapter 5~

Somewhere in the glade...

There's a boy. He sits in the box. It's moving upwards. He hides in a corner, terrified of what's happening... What's going to happen...

All sorts of memories flash right before his eyes. The boy recognizes all the people, but can't give them a title... A name... Whether it is, or were his friends. Possibly family. He feels empty.

All faces he saw flashed before his eyes, get pulled away. He can't remember anything of it. He tries so hard to get them back, but he can't see their faces. How they looked, even though he just saw them. All the memories he had left got sucked out of his mind. That scared the boy even more.

He couldn't remember anything specific... Only his name. His name is Chuck. At least, that's what he thinks.

Chuck. Chuck. Chuck. Chuck. Chuck-

He keeps repeating the name in his head, just to have something to hold on to.

The poor boy looks young. Younger than all the other people that have been in the same box as he is now.

He cries silently as he still moves upwards in some metal, cold elevator. It has some boxes in it. He swears he heard one of the boxes oink at him.

Suddenly he hears a scream. He's relieved to hear he isn't alone until he finds out.
He's the one screaming. His scream echoes around in the small place. At least, it sounds small.

It's dark. Pitch dark. The boy can't see anything. Goosebumps spread all over his body. He stops moving. He gets catapulted a few inches in the air and falls back down. He pushes himself into the corner.

Chuck hears a voice. Voices... It sounds like a lot of people. 

With a loud shriek, something above him opens. Light comes in and Chuck covers his eyes.

Alby jumps in the box. Chuck looks at him, with a terrified expression on his face. As soon as he sees the boy, his face softens. The older boy smiles at him. Chuck immediately feels less scared. Not much, but he's happy he didn't get kidnapped by aliens.

Chuck still isn't ready to trust the other boy. He gets further into the corner.

"Hey, it's okay. We're not going to hurt you..."He says. "My name is Alby. Do you know yours?"

"Chuck." He says silently. Alby didn't hear him. 

"What did you say? I didn't hear you well." Alby says kindly.

"Chuck..." he repeats with more confidence than the first time. "My name is Chuck..."

A/n: Hii!!! I hope you liked this chapter :)
- Jasmien xxx

[✔]