~Chapter 18~

A/n: I don't exactly know why I'm saying this, but theres probably more grammar mistakes in this chapter as in the others :D And there may be "bad" words in this chapter. I don't know why I said that either. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Y/n POV

As soon as Ratman and Ava walk out, a doctor walks back in. I'm speecheless of what just happened. 

"Rose has to do something else, I'm replacing her, I'm her brother. My name is -" He sees the look on my and Emily's faces. "Are you both okay?" the doctor asks whilst taking something I don't know the name of. I don't answer and just nod, just as Emily. This doctor is male, he has dark, black hair and sky-blue eyes.

"I have to give you something." he says, looking at me. I'm glad he didn't call me subject C.

He unties me and helps me up. Wait. Why is he untying me...? I want to run away, but Emily is still here and I'm not leaving a friend. Wait. Did I call Emily a friend? Ugh what does it matter.

"Can you sit down here please?" He asks, pointing to a bed next to him. I walk over to him and sit down.

"What are you going to do?" I ask. 

~ Tw: needle ~

"I'm going to give you something that makes you fall asleep. I don't know what happens after." He sounds nice.

"Eh, Okay." I brush both my hands through my hair.

I sit down and lean with my back against the wall the bed stands against.

"Relax, okay?" He says. I try to do what he says. He takes something. It's a needle, again. Ugh I wish I didn't see it. It's big.

I close my eyes so I don't see more. I feel the cold needle pearce through my skin slowly. I feel the cold liquid Spreading in my body.

Just like before, I feel my eyelids become heavier until I fall in a not too dreamless sleep.

"Hey, hurry!" a younger Teresa says to me while taking my hand.

"Yeah, I'm trying!" I say laughing while she pulls me with her. "Can you tell me where you're going?" 

"Nope." she says, she pops the 'p'. 

"Oh, come on!" I say. I really want to know!

She drags me towards the gardens. Oh! I know where we're going!

"Are we going to the gardens? To the tree house?" I ask exitedly.

"Maybe." Teresa says laughing with me.

We both climb up the treehouse, with Teresa going first. When I crawl into the treehouse after Teresa, I see that she put candles (fake) and much pillows. There's also chocolate milk and marshmallows.

Wow...

"I'm sorry it are fake candles, WCKD wouldn't give real candles." Teresa smiles at me and I automatically smile back. It's nice to see her smile.

"Don't worry. This is awesome. Thank you." I smile at her. 

Teresa somes closer to me and gives me a mug filled with the best smelling chocolate milk.

"Thanks." I say while taking the mug from her. She takes one after she gave me one and we both drink. We don't talk and try not to burn our lips.

We play some game. We throw marshmallows and you have to catch them with your mouth. She throws one and I suprisingly catch it.

"Well done, flower!" Teresa says. We both burst out laughing for almost no reason. Then I throw one at her. It comes just next to her mouth. Instead she catches it with her hands and just puts in her mouth.

My dream/ memory stops. There are all wires conected to my body. I'm alone. I see some tube coming out of my arm. There's blood being taken from me. They're taking my blood.

"Oh, you're awake." Rose says. I jump, because I did't see her before. I thought I was alone.

"Ehh, I think?" I answer.

"Hey.." Rose sits down on a chair next to the bed I'm in. "I'm going to help you escape. Alright? After the other doctors got all the tubes out of you."

"Okay, but why?" I'm curious. Why would she help us?

"You want to escape, and I want to get ot of here. So does my brother, you've met him.  And, I've done bad things. Really bad things... And I need to do some more good things too, so I want to help you."

"Okay..." I don't say more. I give her a smile and close my eyes. I'm tired, even though I probably just slept for hours and before that, I had slept long as well. "What about Emily?' I ask.

"Yeah, I'm going to get you to the exit, my brother will bring Emily there."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, sure."

"So, maybe you know it, but theres some robot thing in my shoulder that hurts like hell when I say my name instead of the name WCKD decided I should have. Do you know how to get it out, or just do something that'll make it stop doing whatever it does that hurts so much?" Okay that was a very long answer. "For some reason it only is in my shoulder to make me say my - not my name."

"No, I'm sorry." Rose says. "I'm sorry, but you'll find something. I've heard you're a very smart person."

I smile lightly, and this time I close my eyes and fall asleep.

A/n: I hope you liked it and it wasn't too cringe. I think it's cringe... Sorry for that :D

- Jasmien xxx