~Chapter 40~

A/N: AKUGKUHEKHKDIHEHIE CHAPTER 40!!!!! 

Y/n POV

I open my eyes. The first thing I see - and I'm glad for it - is Teresa.

"Hello there." she says. "I missed you."

"I missed you more." I say, sitting up and giving her a kiss.

"Good to see you again, shuckface."Winston says.

I stand up to see Jorge hitting someone. He's hitting guinea pig man.

"Look, I don't enjoy hurting you, Marcus. Just tell us where we can find the right arm!"

"Wait this is Marcus?" I ask.

"Ah, youmust be the brains of the opperation."

"No, but I can make you talk." I smile.

"You? You can't. You're just a pathetic little girl who got tortured by her own mother." he says.

There it comes, my anger. 

"You're gonna wish you didn't say that." I run to him and hit him in his face, making the chair he's tied up to fall backwards. I take Jorge's gun out of his hand and point it to guinea pig man's head.

"It doesn't even matter anymore. My mother is dead. Now talk." I threaten (A/n: I don't know if this is spelled right, so if it is or isn't, please tell me :D) him.

"I ain't talking to anyone. You're not an acception."

"I ain't shooting anyone here in this room, but I do can make an acception for you."

When I load the gun and point it to his face.

"Alright, alright!" he says in surrounder.

I pull his chair until the moment it's normal again and let Jorge do the talking. I give him his gun back. Everyone looks at me in shock - Or, it's rather suprised.

"Where can we find the right arm, Marcus." Jorge looks at puinea pig man with a grin at my actions from before.

"I heard they have a hiding post in the mountains, but you will never get there on foot. You guys have half WCKD searching for you."

"Not on foot..." Jorge repeats silently. Then he smirks, I can see on Guinea pig man's face that he knows what Jorge is thinking about. He looks kinda scared.

"Where's Bertha." Jorge's smirks wides even more when he notices Marcus's face.

"No... Not Bertha..."

A/n: Yeay! Two (or maybe more) chapters today! I'm in a good mood :D

I hope you liked the chapter!

- Jasmien xxx