~Chapter 43~

Y/n POV

I'm sitting on a rock, looking at tents and campfires from the right arm.

"Hey, Aris!" Frypan screams down the thing (idk :D) to Aris. Aris is sitting next to Sonya and Harriet.

"Hey Guys!" he screams back. 

"I kinda like that kid." Fry says. 

"Yeah..." Minho starts. "Still don't trust him though."

There's a nice silence, lasting a few seconds.

"I wish Ably could've seen this..." Winston says.

"And Ben..." Minho says.

"And Chuck..." Thomas adds to the list. 

The list could be much longer. 

"How do you know that Maya or something?" Newt asks me.

"Mary. It's Mary." I take a breath. "She was there for me when my mom wasn't. I thought she died. Mary did something, or... i don't know, and she got sent away. They dropped her in the desert."

Silence.

"Hey, you know where Tessa went?" I ask.

"I think she went up there." Thomas says, pointing to where she's standing.

"Alright, I'm gonna go to her." I answer. "Thanks."

The boys smile at me, and I walk away, to Teresa.

"Hey,  Tess." I say. Teresa's sitting on the edge of the cliff, with her lags bungeling next to each other. 

"Hey, Flower." Her voice sounds sad, it hasn't sound like that much in all the time I've known her.

"Are you okay?" I ask whilst putting my hand on her shoulder, half hugging her. 

"I am now... You're with me." she puts her head on my shoulder. I smile.

"Hey... do you hear that?" Teresa asks, hearing the sounds that sound like some aircraft or something.

With that, our moment in peace has turned into chaos.

A/n: I hope you liked the chapter!

- Jasmien xxx