~Chapter 61~

A/n: This is gonna be a longer chapter, so be prepared! No, I'm kidding, I don't have the patience for long chapters (but it'll be longer as the past chapters) :D

Sorry for cringe and sad moments in the coming chapter(s) 🤦‍♀️

Y/n POV

"Alright..." Everly says. She tells us where he is. We're close.

We're close.

We're close to getting one of your best friends back.

It's chaos.

Doctors and guards are running through the hallways, so are me, Newt and Thomas.

"MINHO!" Thomas screams, in hope he hears us. "MINHO!"

We keep running, and see a face we didn't hope to see.
Janson.

He looks at us, and his face immediately turns into some expression: 'AH THOSE CHILDREN AGAIN! FINALLY! NOW I CAN KILL 'EM

You thought wrong, Janson.
Now we can kill you, but we need to find Minho first.

Janson doesn't look like he has his gun with him, and runs away to get more guards or something. I don't know why, but he doesn't follow us. Or he runs in the speed of a snail.

We keep running. Guards running after us, trying to shoot us. We shoot back.

Newt's smart ass took a bomb ant threw it at some group of guards walking toward us.

They look at the bomb, as a dog sniffing at something, curious of what it is.

Then it explodes.

BOOM. (A/n: I'm dutch, and I always laugh when I read this word in this situation, because it has nothing to do with the situation 😂 [BOOM from Dutch to English is TREE :D])

The guards drop to the floor, I don't think they're dead. They're probably just unconscious. 

"I'm out." Thomas says.

"Me too." Newt says.

"Fuck, me too." I say.

We're out of bullets.

RIP.

Another guard - who's lonely for some reason- comes to us.

"Drop it." The anonymous guard says. "Put your hands in the air."

We some battle cry, someone runs toward the guard and throws him through some window. The guard doesn't move anymore, and the 'someone' comes to us. It's Minho.

We give a group hug.

"Is this real?" He asks.

We just nod.

Sadly, the hug doesn't last long. We have to keep going.

We run. Janson has found us again. He chases after us, but we're faster.

We don't really have anywhere to run, so we run into a room. We place a table in front of the door so it can't open, and we lock it.

How do we get out? There aren't any doors!

"How are we gonna get out?" Minho asks.

"I might have an idea..." Thomas says, looking at something that looks really heavy, and then to the window.

Is he serious? I already jumped off a bridge today-
(That sounds weird... :])

The guards with Janson are trying to bash the door. The loud bangs sent shivers down my spine. I don't think Janson's doing anything though, after commanding people.

Thomas takes the heavy looking thing from the ground. At how he takes it, you can see it is heavy. He throws it through the window, breaking it.

"Isn't someone gonna say some speech now, or something?" I ask.

"Be careful." Minho says. "Don't die."

"Great. We're bloody inspired." Newt says. He coughs.

The door slams open, and Janson storms in with his gun in his hands.

We jump out of the window, just before Janson can get to us.

I let out a scream. My stomach is dying from going down very quick.

We fall, into some pool, but not a pool. It's water, and we're not dead (yet) so.

Janson stands in the opening of the window that isn't there anymore, and points his gun down, at us. He realizes it will not do anything, and puts his gun away. He runs out of the room, probably to try and get us once again.

Thomas gives a look at Janson, and shows his middle finger.

Three guards come at us.

"Hands up!" one of them screams.

Thomas reaches for his gun.

"Don't even think about it!" another guard yells.

One of the guard suddenly turns to the other two guards and shoots them. They fall down.

"What the hell?" I whisper.

The guard takes off his mask, and we see it's Gally.

"Hey, guys." He says.

"Wait... Gally?" I've never seen Minho this confused before.

"Hey, Minho." Gally answers.

A/n: I hope you liked the chapter :]

- Jasmien xxx