~Chapter 33~

Y/n POV ~TW?

Without really having control over my own body, I charge at the guards. They try to attack me but I can easily dodge them.

The body from 'guardy' drops to the floor.

"You shouldn't have made me angry, guardy," I say in some voice I can't believe came out of my mouth. It was like some very old woman was talking, but then louder and more powerful. It sounded like some dark demon.

What is happening to me? 

The other guards look at me and once again try to attack me. One of them swings his fist to my head. I duck and tackle him. He's not dead, but he stays on the floor, as in not wanting to fight me so just pretending he's unconscious.

The other guards seem to finally realize they're going to die if they don't let me pass and take their guns. 

They shoot at me with those electric ball bullet things. I walk toward the shooters. The bullets dig into my skin, but I just keep walking. It's like they don't affect me.

I feel the electricity spreading in my body. It feels like it's supposed to hurt, but I don't feel any pain.

I feel powerful.

I chose one of the guards to pick first. I walk towards them. They freeze and look at me in fear.

Fear.

That's what I've felt for a long time. Now it's time for them to feel the same.

What am I doing? I've never felt like this before... I feel like killing people. I feel like tearing their skin into a thousant pieces.

I want to cry. What's happening to me?

This moment, I'm feeling like crying. What have I become? 

This moment, all the anger takes over what I'm doing. I charge forward to the guards that aren't down yet. There are 3 more.

3 More. I run towards them. I place my hands around their head. I turn them and kill them with that.

2 more. The guard tackles me. I fall to the ground, and immediatly stand up again.

Good job. Now I'm even more angry. I tackle them and slam them to the ground, as hard as I can.

1 more. I run towards my last victim. My last victim for this moment atleast. The guard looks at me, but this one doesn't look scared. He looks like he thinks he can beat me. Pathetic. (A/n: Not me  - for some reason -  thinking about Loki Laufeyson right now)

He smashes me into a wall. He tries to choke me. I manage to bring up my hands to his head. I poke my fingers into his eyes. I keep pushing. 

Then I get control over my own body again. I stop. I knock his head to the wall - making him unconciouss. 

What's wrong with me? 

I let all the anger inside me -> I try to let it go. I think of Teresa, and all my friends. The anger gets much less and I feel a lot calmer.

Let's go. Before more guards come.

I run through  - what seems - a thousant passages, until I see the exit.

A/n: I hope you liked the chapter! I'm sorry if this is complicated. I'm going to explain what happened in the next thing. As ~Chapter 33 - explanation ~ or something :D

- Jasmien xxx