~Chapter 10~

A/n: So... Chapter 10 already, cool. =]

Thomas POV

I just said goodbye to y/n, Rachel and Aris, but it wasn't a forever goodbye. At least I hope it wasn't. Y/n gave me something. I'm not fully sure what it is, but it's something that will let me keep my memories if it works at least. But I'm sure it'll work. Whatever y/n makes never fails, except for one time when she tried to bake a cake together with Newt. You may guess it, but half of the cake was burnt, so they had to cut off that piece. When they tried if it tasted good, they realized they had forgotten to add the sugar and eggs... 

I get dragged away by guards, towards the memory wipe. They put me in some weird chair. The guards walk away, leaving me alone in the white room.

A doctor comes in. I don't know who it is, but she doesn't look evil. Ava doesn't look evil either, or Janson. Okay, Janson does look evil.

"Hello, I'm dr. Crawford. You must be Thomas." the woman says. I just nod as an answer. She does some tests I don't understand why she does them and injects me something that makes me fall asleep. 

I open my eyes.

It's cold.

It's dark.

I can't see anything. I'm surrounded by weird sounds and darkness.

Where am I?

It takes me a moment to realize I'm in the box.

I still remember! That thing y/n made works!

Okay, but I have to act like I don't remember anything. Ava, Janson, or other people that aren't y/n may see what happens here. So. Let's see how good I can act.

I try to stand up and... kinda fail. I go sit with my back against the wall of the box.

"HELP ME!" I scream scared. I'm not fully acting that I'm scared. I'm scared of what's going to happen, and of whatever will happen if the box stops.

"HELP ME!! SOMEONE?!" I scream. My throat hurts, so I stop screaming and bang on the walls.

bang     bang     bang     bang     bang     bang

I stop banging on the walls. I sit with a very confused expression in the corner of the box, or at least, that's what I'm trying to do. 

Suddenly the box stops and something above me opens. I protect my eyes from the sudden light with my hands.

I hear all voices. I smell some farm and grass. Maybe Christmas trees, but I don't think there are that kinda trees in the glade. 

I look up and see a group of boys lookin' down at me. Some of them I recognize, but they all look different from the last time I saw them in real life. Newt didn't change much... I missed him and it's dumb I can't just walk over to him and hug him. That'll be weird. I also recognized Winston and Gally. Not many more people.

Gally jumps in the box and ✨yeets✨ me out of the box, in the grass. I stand up and for some reason, I start running away. 

And for some reason, I face-plant. Awesome. I stand up and look around like I have never seen it before. I did see it before. I helped to make this...

Some gladers come to me and the next second I know I'm in the pit. I look outside. 

When I've sat there for an hour or so, someone I don't know comes to me. He has dark skin and short hair, just like all the other boys.

They've been here three years and their hair doesn't grow? Whut-

"Hey. I'm Alby. I'm in charge here." He starts. "I think you've been in here for long enough. I can let you out, but you have to promise not to run again. Alright?"

"Yeah, okay," I answer. Alby gives me his hand and helps me out of this jail.

"Can you tell me anything you remember? Where you're from, or your name? Anything?"

I freak out. "Ehh no... Why can't I remember anything?"

"Don't worry, You'll remember your name in a few days. It's normal, everyone here has lost their memories. Our name is the only thing they let us keep..."

A/n: Hi!! I hope you liked the chapter!

I have a question, please answer :V   What's some ship you make? I ship Newtmas, but there are plenty of other ships you can make :D Like, for some reason I ship Gally and Brenda... Or Minho and Brenda... Or Gally and Minho... IDK 😂😅

- Jasmien xxx