~Chapter 44~

A/n: Hi there! I'm gonna start each chapter with a one or more sentences from the chapter from before, because it's easier for me to continue writing. I'm sorry if it bothers you or something. Anyway, enjoy!

Y/n POV

"Hey... do you hear that?" Teresa asks, hearing the sounds that sound like some aircraft or something.

With that, our moment in peace has turned into chaos.

Me and Teresa stand up, and look up to the horizon. We see plane-aircraft things. It's none of both, it is, but it isn't. I don't really know how it's called.

We see the lights, searching for something. They're searching for us.

The aircraft-plane things come closer in no time. The lights shine at us. They found us...

Me and Teresa kinda unfreeze and run toward everyone else. I almost fall, but Teresa helps me.

- (A/n: With the people I don't know, I'm just making things up as with Harriet and Frypan)

"A7. The leader." Minho.

"B3. The survivor." Harriet.

"A5. The glue." Newt.

"A13." Winston.

"A3. (I can't think of anything :D So let me know if you think of something, please.)" Frypan.

"B1. The partner." Aris.

The guards continue 'scanning' us.

"B5. The sister." Sonya.

"A1. The lover." The guard's scanning Teresa. Then the guard comes to me and roughly pushes my head down so he can get to the back of my neck.

"C. The cure."

-

Janson walks out of the aircraft-plane thing. He smiles. God, I hate his smile. Just as I hate everything he has to do with. Except for Emily... But let's not think about his now. This isn't the right time.

"There you are, y/n. I've been waiting to see you again. How are you?" He asks, like he cares about how I'm doing.

"I'm great." I say sarcastically. "I'm doing better as you when I shot your legs. You know you scream like a rat?" I smirk.

Janson looks at me with the most threatening look he has in his collection of dumb looks.

"You know how I scream, let's see how you scream then." Now Janson smirks, but I don't show fear. I just keep looking at him with a wide grin.

"Go ahead." I smile. "But remember, don't underestimate the things that we can do."

A/n: I hope you liked the chapter! 

- Jasmien xxx