~Chapter 37~

Y/n POV

I wake up and scratch the back of my head. I stand up and look around. I see sand, a blue sky, and some lake.

Wait.

Some lake?

Some lake = water

WATER!

I run towards where I saw the lake.
I run up one of the dunes and then run off. But, of course, my awesome left foot decides to go in front of my right foot.

As you may guess, I fall down the dune.

Ow

Ow ow ow ow

Ewwww sand in my mouth! Ewww

Noo

Sand in my clothes!

Ow ow ow ow

I stop rolling.

Finally!

I see people. They're looking at me with a questioning look at their faces.

"Y/n?!" I hear someone ask. Its Thomas. Brenda is standing next to him.

I'm trying to get the sand out of my mouth.

"Y/n?" They ask at the same time.

I'm still trying to get the sand out of my mouth.

"Hi!" I say. I feel the sand crush between my teeth. Ew.

Thomas - whos standing the closest to me - helps me up.

"Thanks."

Brenda comes to me and gives me a hug. "Are you okay?"

"Mostly... I missed you, Bren." I flash a smile. 

"Missed you too, sis. I thought I lost you again..."

"You can't get rid of me that easily." I smile.

"Good to see you, y/n." Thomas says while giving me a hug.

I'm happy to see them again, but I don't see Teresa, Aris, Frypan nor anyone else anywhere.

"Where are the others?"

"We got separated (A/n: idk if that's spelled right). We're going to find Marcus. We think that they can help us find the right arm."

-

Why did my mom sarcifice herself for me? It's not like she cared... right?

She  - almost -  never had time for me. She lied to me. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Thomas asks, seeing the look at my face. Whe're walking towards Marcus. We're not gong to the lake, because there's water in where we're going to, and Thomas and Brenda still have water. It's not far away I hope.

"Yeah..."

"You know you can talk to me, right?"

"Yeh, but I don't want to talk about it..."

"Alright... You think we're almost there?" Thomas asks, changing the subject.

"I think so." Brenda says.

"I don't think it's much further." 

Thomas nods.

We're almost there. 

Almost.

A/n: There will be more short chapters now, cuz it's easier to write. I'm not sure if I said it already, but than, I said it again.

- Jasmien xxx