~Chapter 4~

Y/n's POV

Rachel opens the door and lets me and Teresa come in. I'm curious about what she would want our help with.

"Sit down, please," Rachel says, motioning to a couch in the corner of her room. I walk toward the couch and sit down. Rachel takes a seat across from us.

"What do you want help with?" I ask.

"I.. have my eye on someone, and I would like to have help with... that situation... And you two are together, and you know him, so..." Rachel looks at us, while uncomfortably shuffling her feet. I and Teresa love shipping people.

Once me and Teresa start smiling in excitement, she sighs in relief.

"Who is it?" I ask with a mix of curiosity and excitement.

Teresa grins. "Yeah, who is it? Ooh, is it Thomas? No... is it Aris...?"

"It's the new boy here..." Rachel confirms, slightly blushing at the mention of him.

"It's Aris? I knew it!" Teresa almost screams.

"Shhh!" Rachel says. "I don't think he can hear us from where he is, but he doesn't need to hear it!" She laughs.

"I got an idea!" Both Teresa and Rachel look at me, waiting until I tell them my wonderful idea. "Let's start with, Rachel eating at our table. If you don't mind..."

"No! That's okay, it's not like I really have friends left that will miss me..." 

"What do you mean? I thought you had Sonya and Harriet?" I say confused.

"Yeah... they sent them up in the maze..." Rachel sighs sadly. Me, Teresa, and Thomas know all about it... Getting your friends sent away from you hurts like hell.

"I get that hurts. You have us, though. You don't have to sit alone, in misery." I try to light up the mood a little, and it works. My words make Rachel's smile appear again. "Hey, do you know our room number? You can come to us, even with the dumbest things."

"I don't know it... What is it? It's on the sixth floor right?"

"Yeah, our room has number 478."

Me and Teresa say goodbye and leave for our own room.

A/n: I hope you liked it. The next chapter will probably be with the gladers :)
- Jasmien xxx

[✔]