~Chapter 63~

Y/n POV - TW: mention of Janson (yes, i just mentioned Janson in the tw, saying he's gonna be mentioned. That's unrealistic, but who cares :D)

Anddd this chapter is longer as the others. 

Everly turns around, and sees me. Her jaw figuratively falls to the floor. She doesn't look like she's gonna attack me, but I prepare myself for it.

"Are you okay, Tessa?!" I ask when I get to Teresa. I untie her on one side. Once I'm done with the other side, she helps me untie her other hand.

She gets out of the seat, and stands up. She almost falls, but I help her stand. She gives me a sudden hug, which I gladly accept.

"I love you, flower..." she whispers. My heart melts. I feel the butterflies in my stomach flutter, just like they always do when I'm around my Tess.
"I love you more." I whisper back.

"We gotta go, Tess. Janson's gonna come back to consciousness." I say, but I don't wanna break the hug.

Enjoy sadness 😭

Thomas POV - TW 

I'm practically dragging Newt. He can't walk on his own. The flare is taking over, but I'm not giving up. I hope he isn't either.

We need to get to Brenda as fast as possible.

Newt falls. I catch him right before he touches the floor. He lays there, unconscious. 

"Newt?" I ask, worriedly.

He opens his eyes, and stands up again, with his back to me. He turns around and it doesn't look like he's still in control. His eyes are full black, and there are black veins crawling all over his face and arms. There's a black liquid coming out of his mouth, and it looks like he's crying the same liquid... 

He suddenly charges to me and tackles me to the ground. My back hits the ground, and I gasp for air. Newt grabs a knife out of his pocket and tries to stab me. I try to stop him.

"Newt..." I try, my eyes filling with tears. "Newt... It's me..."

The knife touches my skin and starts digging in it.

"Newt.. Please..." I try.

For a few seconds, it looks like he's getting sanity back. He looks around him, at where he is and what he's doing.

"I'm sorry Tommy... I'm sorry..." He cries.

"It's okay..." I whisper.

An inhumane screech comes out of my lover's throat. 

He takes his gun and points it to his head.

"No!" I scream whilst slapping it out of his hand. Another inhumane screech leaves his mouth. Al I can do now is hope that Brenda gets here in time, and Newt doesn't give up.

"KILL ME! PLEASE! KILL ME!" Newt screams. He coughs out blood, and it comes with a silent drop to the floor.

He gets off me and sits down. He sits down against a wall, and rests his head.

"You're gonna be okay..." I whisper to him. I hope I'm right. I'm right. I will not let him die.

"Tommy..." Newt says. His voice sounds raw. "Take this..." He whispers.

He pulls a necklace off his neck and holds it in front of me, so I can take it.

"TAKE IT!" He screams. "Please, Tommy. Please..."

"Alright, Alright..." I say, trying to stay calm. I don't think I'm really succeeding.

I take the necklace and hold it tight in my hand.

Newt's head turns a little backward-left. Like he's dizzy and the world is dizzy with him. That's what it looks like.

Newt gets up, with my help. He limps forward, then he falls again, but helps himself up. He grabs the knife again, and attacks me again.

He lungs toward me, and tries stabbing me.

He chases forward, and I walk/run backward.

He bumps into me. I expect to feel a knife in my stomach, but I don't feel it. Newt falters a little backward.

The knife isn't in my chest, because it's in his...

He falls to the floor, and I'm able to catch him before he touches the floor.

"I love you... Tommy..." He manages to choke out, before closing his eyes.

"I love you too..."

A/n: No, I'm not crying 😭

I'm so sorry! But it needed to happen.

I hope you liked the chapter, even though you may have cried : ]

- Jasmien xxx