~ chapter 46~

Y/n POV 

My eyes turn black. I can't see it. I just know. I feel black veins crawl over my back, neck and cheeks. I break free from the guards that had taken me from the moment Janson put away his taser. I smirk and walk towards Janson. I wanna kill the bitch.

"Load them in!" Janson commands the guards. "Quickly!"

In the corners of my eyes, I see my friends and lover looking at me with a look spread on their faces that includes many different emotions.

I need to think. What do I do.

I can't think.

I don' t have control.

Without my brain knowing what I'm doing, or why, I charge toward Janson.

My eyesight blurs in black, kinda. I can't really see anything. Or feel anything. Or hear anything. If this takes long, I'm gonna go crazy.

No one's POV

A Y/h/c hair colored girl runs towards Janson. All there's on her face is anger and emptiness. Her eyes are pitch black. They look endless, if you could fall into them, you would go forward for infinity.

When you look into y/n's eyes, you don't see y/n. It has her face, and her body but it isn't her.

Y/n pushes Janson to the ground. She's a lot stronger when she's turned into temporary crank. If that's the right describing for it.

She reaches for a gun and takes it. Janson's trying to escape the girl, but he can't. He's trapped. He's stuck.

Y/n loads the gun and points it to Janson's head.

The crank in me takes a gun and points it to Janson's face.

She just wants to shoot when she feels a guard push her off rat-face. She hits the floor. Hard

She groans right before a scream of pure anger. Black liquid drips off her chin. It looks like her eyes are going to start crying black liquid soon, if that's even possible.

All the air still left in her lungs gets pushed out. She groans again.

Now it's Janson's time to try and kill. He takes the gun y/n just dropped and stands over her. He points the gun at the girl.

"Such a waste..." Janson smirks. 

Pang.

A/n: I hope you liked the chapter! Is it just me, or is this book getting really weird... =D

- Jasmien xxx