~Chapter 39~

No one's pov :D

Y/n starts to feel lightheaded, just as Thomas and Brenda.

Y/n's vision starts to blur slightly. She looks around and sees Thomas. Thomas sees her too, just at that moment.

They walk towards each other. They walk like they're drunk or something.

Thomas touches y/n's face with his hand and kisses her. Y/n kisses back.

After a few seconds they pull away. They look at each other, confused.

Y/n POV  - Tw?

I pull away from the kiss with the thought This isn't Teresa... and look to 'Teresa' only to see it's not Teresa. It's Thomas. 

"You're not her..." I say, at the same time as  he says: "You're not him..."

I walk away from Thomas and he walks away from me. We walk into different directions. 

My  head starts to hurt, and my vision blurs even more. I walk between dancing people. The music sounds very loud in my ears. It's getting too much.

I stumble further into the crowd. My head hurts more every second, or minute. I don't have a tiny idea how long I've been at this 'party'.

Someone accidently pushes me and I almost fall. I walk past people that're doing something horrifying. They have a crank tied up with a rope, the crank's both arms are tied to a diffrent direction. The crank screams and lungs at everyone around him. A guy that looks at little older as the most people here, reaches his pocket and takes a gun. He loads it and points it at the crank's head. He shoots. I quickly look away and hear the crowd around the crank cheering.

I stumble further. Is this place getting bigger or....

I lose my balance and fall to the floor. I try getting up but I can't. I look up and see Newt... and Winston and Teresa.... They have black eyes and black veins all over their face. I want to scream but no sound escapes my throat.

I blink and Teresa, Winston and Newt dissapear suddenly. Then, when I blink again, I see grievers. I've always seen them on screen. They're roaring at me with their slimy mouth. They walk to me.

What's happening to me?! Make it stop!

My head feels like it's going to explode. Maybe it will.

I grab my head with both my hands and squeeze my eyes closed.

Tears stream down my face. Make it stop... please... 

Everything goes black and my headache slowly fades away...

A/n: I hope you liked the chapter! And wow! Almost chapter 40! I don't know how I'm doing this :D

btw, sorry for grammar mistakes :D

 - Jasmien xxx