~Chapter 30~

Y/n POV

"Good to see you, hermana." Jorge says to me.

"Good to see you too. But, how? I thought you were dead?"

"Hehe, we're not."

"I can see." I smirk.L
"So. You have a sister and you never told us?" Thomas says, I'd say offended, but he sounds more surprised.

"What a shame." Brenda says, while she dramatically puts her hand on her chest.

-

"So. Everyone. This Brenda and Jorge. Brenda is my sister." I take a short break. "Brenda, this is Thomas, Newt, Frypan,  Winston, Minho, Thana and Teresa. My girlfriend."

"Finally!" Brenda says, way too enthusiastic.  "I thought you'd be lonely forever! Okay, no. I'm joking. Nice to meet all of you. " she says.

"Nice meeting you, but what are you doing here? How did you get here?" Jorge asks.

-

The sound of a helicopter echoes through the building.

"What's that?" I ask, looking around to see what the sound comes from.

"Dont know." Jorge turns around.

"HELLO! WE KNOW Y/N IS HERE. GIVE HER AND WE'LL CONSIDER THIS AS A MISUNDERSTANDING. NO ONE WILL GET HURT." Jansons voice says through something that makes it sound much louder.

Fuck.

Jorge motions to Brenda to go upstairs.

What's upstairs?

" C'mon. Follow me." Brenda says hurriedly. She walks up to a stairs. Its rusted.

We all follow her. She stops a few steps away from where the stairs end.

"Come. We need to hurry. We're not gonna let Janson take anyone."

-

"No!!" Teresa screams. Tears fall down my face whilst I try to escape. I dont wanna go to WCKD again!

"No..." brenda whispers.

It's too late... they cant save me anymore.

-

A guard drags me towards Janson.

"Hey, C. Long time no see." Janson smirks. "You know,  we kinda are the same."

"Shut your rat-face. We aren't." I say. I manage to get one of my hands free and hit him. Janson's smirk disappears from his face. Good. Janson gives the guard holding my hands a dirty look.

The guard grabs me again. Tighter this time.

"You ugly,  lunatic bitch!" Rat-face slaps me.

" I am? Oh, then maybe we are kinda the same." I smirk whilst he slaps me another time.

-

"You know, C. It really sucks you ran away already. Cuz we need more blood. It could kill you, yeah. But I dont care."

"I didnt notice yet. Really." I say sarcastically

Janson only smirks at me.

When we finally arrive at WCKD, the guards drag me inside the building. They go to an elevator. They click the button '16'. Yes, there are that many floors.

A/n: I hope you liked the chapter!
If you made a fanfiction of the maze runner, comment please. Then I'll read them. If they're in another language,  I can speak/ read Dutch, a little bit French, a little bit Deutch and a tiny bit of Bulgarian:D

- jasmien xxx