~Chapter 59~

A/n: I don't know why, but I felt/feel like making many different POVs so sorry if it annoys you :D Enjoy CHAPTER 59!

Y/n's POV

"That's not gonna make any difference." I say. "Do whatever you want to me. You still wont get through the front door. The sensors will pick you up-"

"We know." I say. "And Tess already took care of that. 'PrOpERtY oF WiCkEd' "

Brenda's POV

I run to some underground parking, with Chuck. We're gonna do this together. Even though I don't really know him, he's sweet and I don't mind working with him. There are  vehicles, a lot of them. We run to a bus, they're blue/green. On all the things where you normally see something like: '(number) (place)' there's nothing. Are they off or broke? Not my problem right now.

We get to one, and get in. When both me and Chuck get in, I drive it closer to a door Gally said he's gonna come through later with the '29 immunes'.

Thomas's POV

I walk inside - Newt, Gally, Teresa and Y/n following me- the room where Minho should be right now. We're all wearing the clothes all guards wear, only Newt's one is red- black. The others are just black. They're not comfortable, but not uncomfortable either.

There are people - obviously - that doesn't want us coming in.
They take a gun, because they see that we're not just guards.
Before they can shoot - as in hitting us - they get shot. 

Guess we're better shooters.

We open the doors, the kids look scared until they see where not really guards. 

"Hey, don't be afraid. Let's go." I hear Newt say. I turn around, he just put down his mask. He looks pale... Is he okay?

I walk over to him. "Hey, are you okay? You look a little pale."

"Yeah, I'm fine, Tommy." He says and smiles, but I don't believe him. I've known him long enough to notice when he's lying. Not that he lies often, that makes it even easier to recognize.

I decide to leave it. 

"Minho's not here." Teresa says.

"Everly. Where's he." I ask.

She looks at some computer.

"They just moved him to the medical wing... But that's on the other side of the building."

"Do I look like I care? No. Let's go." I walk out, with Newt and Y/n.

"See you later, flower." Teresa says to y/n, right before giving her a kiss. Y/n laughs. They're made for each other.
From in the corner of my eye, I see Everly looking. Almost jealous. Girl, you shouldn't have been treating her horrible then. 

"Greenie." Gally says. I turn around. "Good luck." He flashes a smile and turns around again, continues opening a door with... I don't know how it's called.

Frypan POV

I climb on the crane, I'm gonna lift Brenda and the kids out of 'the last city' with it. Winston's following me, because he didn't got anything else to do.

Do I know how to control this thing?

No. Not exactly.
But, ehh. For everything a first time?

Gally POV

I give one of the kids a black bag.

"Guard this with your life." I say.

He takes it and nods.

"Now, follow me." I say, whilst flashing the kids a small smile. "Let's get out of here."

I run out, and they follow me. When we get where Brenda and Chuck are supposed to be, we see a bus. Brenda's outside of the bus, Chuck's inside the bus, sitting on one of the seats.

"Where's Thomas?" I ask Brenda, after she said the kids to get in the bus. I thought he's already be here.

"Isn't he with you?" She asks, worriedly.

"No, Stay here. I'll go get 'em."

A/n: I hope you liked the chapter!

- Jasmien xxx