~Chapter 52~

A/n: It's my birthday today!! :D When's your birthday?

Y/n POV

Everyone who wasn't hit yet comes back. We keep walking away. A car passes, it looks like there are WCKD's guards on the car. Some look kinda familiar...

"Hey, look," I say to Newt, who says it to Thomas. I point to the car that just passed. The people in the car are walking toward us. 

"We need to go!" I say/scream at/to the others. I don't need to say it a second time, we run away - but it's kinda hard, cuz there's a big crowd.

It looks like the guard people, whoever they are, are faster :/

They push us in some creepy, black van. They start driving. I'm in a car with Winston, Frypan, Newt, and Thomas.

What tha fack is happening ~

Where's Teresa? I swear I'm gonna kill these people!

After a few minutes, the car stops. They open the door, and I - literally and figuratively- fly at the person who opens the door.

"WHERE'S TERESA!" I ask, whilst pushing him to the floor. "I SWEAR IF-"

"Flower! I'm okay!" Teresa runs to me. I let go of the people under my grip and stand up.  I sigh in relief. She's okay...

Now, who tha fuck kidnapped us.

"Hey, we're all on the same side here!" I hear someone say. I look and see one of the guys that were following/ kinda stalking us. They're all wearing masks. You can't see their faces.

"Who are you?" Thomas asks.

"Is it been that long?" the guy asks, pulling off his mask.

"Hey, Greenie." He says to Thomas. It's Gally. 

"Hey, guys!" I hear an enthusiastic voice scream.

A/n: Who would the owner of the enthusiastic boy/girl be?

- Jasmien xxx