~Chapter 62~

Y/n POV

Newt has the flare.

Why didn't he tell anyone? We could've searched for the cure sooner...

"How do you feel?" Minho asks Newt.

"Terrible." Newt coughs.

"Good to see you, though." Newt says, right before coughing again.

Brenda POV

I chase away from guards that are trying to stop me. I don't let anyone stop me.

Whilst driving with the bus, I almost drive into a building. I drive against traffic signs. Instead of them stopping the bus, I drive them over and they're... well... broken.

After another minute of almost driving this bus into walls, I stop. I take a gun, and dramatically step out of the bus.

"Hands up!" A guard screams. In stead of saying more things, or just something, they just stare at what I'm doing. I load the gun and shoot at the sky. A red line appears in the dark sky, and explodes. Like firework.

A long wire falls down from the sky - from Frypan and Winston - and I grab it. Before the guards can react, I tie it to the bus.

"Hold on to something!" I scream at the kids and Chuck.  The wire - from the crane - pulls the bus up. The guards look at us in surprise. Like, I know we're smart! You don't have to give us that look. The bus swings to different sides, knocking over guards. Man, this is cool!

~Time skip, cuz I'm very lazy :D~

Y/n POV

Brenda has the serum, Thomas is gonna meet Brenda with Newt so he gets the serum.

"Where's Teresa?" I ask, I think I'm asking Gally.

"She stayed with Everly. She said I should already go with the kids to Brenda." Gally answers.

"I'm gonna get her." I say. I'm worried, and I don't want anything to happen to my love. I'm gonna find her.

I run into the building. I run up the stairs, and search many rooms until I finally see her. 

It's not just her I see. 

You can guess. Also Everly and Janson are there. Teresa's tied up to some red dentist chair (you know what I mean?)

I look around, I need to find something to smash on his head. I'm taking out Janson first, because i think I can handle fighting Everly better.

I see some glass jug. I grab it, and walk inside the room behind the back of the two traitors standing next to my Tess. I smash the jug onto Janson's head as hard as I can. He falls to the floor, unfortunately not dead. yet.

 Everly turns around, and sees me. Her jaw figuratively falls to the floor. She doesn't look like she's gonna attack me, but I prepare myself for it.

A/n: I hope you liked the chapter! Sorry if it was shitty, I'm tired and I feel like everything I write is shit. This is the best I could :] I I post another chapter today, sorry if it is just as shitty as this chapter :D

- Jasmien xxx