~Chapter 31~

A/n: Woyooww! Chapter 31 already! When I was at chapter 10, I was like: Wow! Chapter 10 already! Then now, at chapter 31: 🤩😆

Have fun reading :D

Y/n POV

I'm tied to a bed, just like how the guards just left me. WCKD is going to take more blood from me. They want to do more tests.

They need a lot of blood. More blood. My blood.

They're going to take as much blood of me as they can, and then give me blood back so I don't die. I don't know why though. I thought they'd kill me after they were done with me.

-

Doctors storm inside as if they need to hurry. They probably do.

They put a mask on my face, so I fall asleep. The gas smells... weird. I can't really say. It kinda smells like sugar and plastic mixed.

-

I woke up an hour ago. I feel... I don't know how to explain... I'm still tied to a bed, for some reason. They gave me food through a tube... It was weird. 

Unlucky me, sits next to Ratman. And he's talking to me.

"C. Thank you for your blood." it sounds like he means it, but on the other side - it sounds forced. Both. Janson's really weird. "We gave you blood in return for your blood. It's the blood of a crank. We didn't have other available blood. I will take you to your room." He sounds annoyed like he didn't want to be here. Well, me neither bitch.

I need to escape again. How am I doin' that... 

-

"Here's your room," he says. He came quickly as he left. I walk into the room. Why am I getting a room? I'm kinda.. a prisoner? Right?

I walk through the door and see a plate full of food on a table in the centre of the room. I'm not hungry though... There's a bed in one of the corners. Next to the bed, there are books. I don't feel like reading either. I feel like getting out and seeing my friends. 

I need to get out. I need to help my friends. They probably don't need my help, but I'm going.

I walk to the hallway. My door isn't locked. This is getting suspicious... Do they want me to escape? Or did they forget to lock the door? Or are there a billion cameras around here so they can see where I'm going?  Probably.

I look around to see if I can see cameras. And Of course, my brain is right. There are SO MANY CAMERAS.

I need to run. I need to go-

I bump into someone. I look up to see Dr. Crawford. Isn't she supposed to be in another WCKD building?

"Y/n?" she asks. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in your room or something?" It doesn't really sound like a question to me. More to someone next to her - someone that isn't there. I don't know if I can trust her. I want to talk to someone. But I don't think she's the right person.

Before I can answer, guards come to us.

"Can you leave, Dr. Crawford? Thank you for stopping her, but we're going to take it over from you here." one of the guards says. Dr. Crawford nods and walks away.

A/n: I hope you liked the chapter! I'm aware it's getting weird... :D But I don't really know how to fix it :DD 

- Jasmien xxx