Chapter 66 - B

A/n: read this ending if you want to read the sequel I'm gonna make :D If you didn't know yet, it'll be a teen wolf x the maze runner

Enjoy ;D

Y/n POV - TW

Before anyone could do something, the building collapses, with Teresa still on it.

I roll my head to where Teresa's supposed to be. She's not there.

She's not there...

I want to start crying, but I can't. My glassy eyes stare at the open 'door'.

I close my eyes. I want to open them again, and see this is just a dream. Just a nightmare. But it isn't. This is real. 

I lost my world...

I start to black out.

Every noise from around me slowly disappears. I see what's happening, but I don't hear anything. I see Minho, Thomas and some others - I can't really say because my vision is blurring - mouths move. They're talking but I don't hear a word.

The silence I'm hearing is calming, but on the other side, it's.. scary.

I want to be in silence. I don't want to wake up again. But I want. I don't know... I just want my love back.

Black spots appear in my sight. It starts with little spots, and after a few seconds - or minutes, I can't make what time it is - the only I see is black. It's like I'm sleeping... Kinda...

_-*-_-*-_-❤_-*-_-*-_

I open my eyes and sit up. I remember what happened, and lift my shirt. I look at where I was shot. There's a white thing covering it. It doesn't hurt that much...

My eyes blur instantly. Teresa's dead.

I look at my surroundings. It's like I'm in one of the huts they built in the glade. I see something move next to me.

After few seconds I realize who it is. It's Thomas. His chest's going up and down slowly, and his breathing's calm. He looks so peaceful... He's sleeping in a chair next to my bed. He instantly wakes up when he hears the bed I'm on crack when I move a little. (it didn't break, it made a noise :D)

Wind comes into the hut, and Thomas's brown hair gets blown a little off of his forehead.

The wind in my face feels... good.

I hear my necklace rinkle. The necklace I got from Teresa for our anniversary. I love to hear it rinkle, because it makes me think of her. And it means I didn't lose it. But I lost her. It'll remind me of it always, but I don't want to put it off either. I'm never taking it off.

I stand up, I want a hug. I need a hug.

"Y/n? Are you okay? How are you feeling?" Thomas asks. He looks tired, like he hasn't slept in a while.

"Yeah.. I think..." I say, my voice shaking a little.

He walks over to me - not like he has long to walk - and hugs me tight. I gladly return the hug.

Me and Thomas walk out of the hut, into the safe haven.

 I look around in amazement. I see the sea. The sea! I've never see the sea in real life! Until now of course. That was one of the things I wanted to do in my life. I've always loved the sea. It smells calming. But... I can't really enjoy it. I can't get my mind off Teresa. Moving on isn't easy... I don't think I can.

I walk further into the 'camp' or whatever you want to call this place.

The gladers (+ Jorge and Brenda) walk over to me and group hug me. God, I love group hugs.

Many people died today... Many people that deserve better.

I can't stop thinking about it, because I have the feeling it's all my fault. I'm getting flashbacks of them... many times a day.

I'm sad.
I know why...
I just really want to cry.
My eyes want to sweat.
But my tears are dry.
My dry tears don't want to die.
Maybe, if I want to, I'll try,
to let my endless tears,
say goodbye.

I don't think I want to.
I don't think I'll be able to let go.
I don't want to say goodbye.
Not to my tears,
And not to my loved ones.

THE END
If you're going to read the sequel