~Chapter 9~

Y/n POV - A Few Weeks Later 

I wake up.  The room feels so empty without my love... It's like all color got taken away from my eyesight. I look around, everything seems to have less color... Like it's night, but it's not. It's morning, and the sun shines through the window. I look out of the window and see the garden. Yes, wckd has a garden. The garden is made in some place they made in the middle of the building. There are no windows to the outside world... There are, but not in the rooms, there's one, in some section where almost no one is allowed... 

I stand up and feel dizzy, so I immediately sit back down. After a minute, I try to stand up again. I'm able to stand. I really have to get up. They're going to wipe their memories in two hours...

At first, Thomas and Rachel got taken away. I don't know if it was night, or day when the guard took them, but a few hours later, they took my love and Aris.

I rapidly put on some clothes, so I'm not walking in my pajamas. I do something between walking and running while going out of the room. I have to go to Janson's office. I don't even know why he has one, he's almost never in this wckd building.

I made some... things. I don't know how to call it, I'm going to secretly give it to my friends while we say goodbye

I stop at the door of Janson's office. It's not really an office, but alright. That what wckd likes to call it. 

There's a name-thing on the door. Minho had, right before he got sent to the maze, decided that Janson wasn't a fitting name for him, so he took some alcohol marker, crossed out Janson, and wrote Ratman. Wckd tried to clean it, but it didn't really work. You can still see it. Wckd thought it was not very important and didn't want to spend money on buying a new one.

 Wckd thought it was not very important and didn't want to spend money on buying a new one

I laugh a little and knock on the door. A guard opens the door and holds me for some reason. I have no idea why. When I come in, I see that also Aris, Rachel, Teresa, and Thomas are getting hold still by guards.

"Y/n. There you are. You can say goodbye, and then you go back doing whatever you do here." Ratman says while standing up from his chair.

"Please don't do this to us..." Rachel says, but no one else is trying. Everyone knows they're going to send them to the maze.

"I'm sorry, Rachel, but that's not going to work. I'll leave you all alone for a few minutes." Ratman says, without meaning the 'sorry' even a little, but everyone knows he's just going to wait at the door, and probably listen to whatever we're saying. I really hate Janson.

Janson puts his hand in the air and walks out, the guards let go of me and my friends and follow him. I run towards them and hug them.

We're all kinda crying. Kinda? Ehh-

No. We're definitely crying, sobbing, shedding tears, whining, whimpering, howling, crying our eyes out...

I first walk over to Teresa. Aris and Rachel are saying goodbye to Thomas.

"I don't want you to leave..." I say, my voice breaking.

"We'll see each other again... Okay?" Teresa says in a sad voice. Not sad as in I'm sad I'm going to see you again, but sad as in I'm going away from you and not see you for a long time.

I pull her close to me, and give her, away from the camera in the corner of the room, one of the things I made. In case that will not work, I'm going to sabotage the memory wipe.

Then I say goodbye to Rachel...

to Thomas...

and to Aris...

I give them all one of the things I made and hugged them once again. I give Teresa one last kiss before the 'goodbye' is over and Janson - Ratman - comes back into the room. The guards take the four new parts of the maze and walk out.

I mouth to them: "It'll be okay.."

A/n: So... Teresa, Rachel, Aris, and Thomas are going to the maze... Would they survive, and still have their memories? Or will someone find out about ✨the plan✨?

I hope you liked the chapter!

- Jasmien xxx