~Chapter 32~

Y/n POV

"You need to stay in your room, girly." Says a guard. It's the same guard that kicked me cuz I couldn't stand up. I hate him.

"I do what I want, guardy," I snap. I feel like I'm about to explode. The guard looks angry and kinda surprised I talk back to him.  Good.

"No, you don't, girly," he says, a little too late, as if he needed to think about his answer for a minute first. He grabs my arm. Hard.

I grab his arm with my hand and look him in the eyes.

"Let go of me," I say in my threatening voice. He doesn't let go.

"No." He says.

"I said let go of me!" I say, even more threatening than before. I didn't even know I could sound like this.

"And I said 'no', girly." I'm getting more annoyed and angry by the second. His friends - the other guards - just watch us. There are 8 of them. I feel their eyes prick in my back and side.

 I feel strong... As in, stronger as... always. I feel my anger - the anger I've kept inside me for a long time - take over. I feel like I can break his arm.

>>>

snap.

I broke his arm.

The guardy with a broken arm POV ~tw: idiot & 'bad' word & ?

Snap.

A shock of pain spreads in my arm.

I can't ask myself - HOW IN THE HELL - that bitch broke my arm by only using her hand. It hurts too much to think straight. My hand and a little bit of my arm hangs on the not touched part of my arm - like a broken twig.

I hear a scream, only to find out that I'm the one screaming.

The other guards are about to do what we're asked to do with the girl, when suddenly they stop. They look at her in horror. When I look, I see her eyes turn fully black. They look empty. Black veins crawl over her neck, and higher, covering her cheeks. Some black liquid slowly drips to the floor, out of her mouth.

What the hell? Is she some kind of temporary crank?

The girl looks at me. Angry. She slowly walks up to me. I try to punch her. She easily dodges my hand.

She's a crank with a brain? A crank that doesn't throw and dodges punches like some -

I don't even have the time to finish my thought. My heart stops beating and I drop to the floor.

A/n: I hope you liked the chapter! :D

- Jasmien xxx