~Chapter 57~

A/n: It's decided! I'm gonna make a sequel when this is over! It'll be a teenwolf/ maze runner crossover. I'm gonna call it ########. I'm not telling you yet, cuz I'd be spoiling :D

Enjoy!

No one's POV

"So your plan is... kidnapping a doctor?" Y/n asks.

"My plan is kidnapping that doctor." Gally says pointing to the only doctor there is in the eyesight of the four people looking for their friend. You can see her perfectly from where they're standing. She has red hair, and grey eyes. Her hair's tied to a ponytail, with to pieces of it hanging next to her face. (Don't know if that's explained well enough.) She looks a few years older as Y/n.

"You've planned kidnapping that doctor all along?" Thomas asks.

"Nope. I don't even know who it is." Gally says. At least he's honest.

"Then why should we take her?"

"Because, Thomas, she's the only one right there, and she works late. She's one of the only ones we can take.

"I know her." Y/n says. All heads turn to her.

"you know her?"

"Isn't that your ex? The girl you were with for a few weeks? Before you had Teresa?" Thomas asks

Y/n POV

"Yep. Awesome isn't it." I say, the last words full of sarcasm.

"Why did you guys break up?" Gally asks.

"Why does that matter right now?" I snap. She said she loved me, just to play my feelings. I don't wanna talk about it.

"Just asking." Gally says whilst holding his hands up in surrender.

"Sorry. I just don't like talking about it."

"What's her name? Its weird if we call her 'the doctor' all the time, isn't it?" Newt asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Her name's Everly." I say. Thinking about how she played my feelings, used to break my heart, but Teresa healed it. Not all of it, but she's my everything now. She was from the moment I met her. 

Everly can go to hell, but not yet. She has to help us get Minho first.

The Plan:

We're gonna try to get Everly to follow me to somewhere where almost no one is. If that doesn't work, we just take her from the streets. How? We'll see.

We're walking at the train station again. I still don't get why they need a train? Anyway-

Everly is gonna pass here by any second. I pull my head over my head a little extra.

I see her.

Fuck.

Do normal.

What's normal?

Ugh

Who cares.

I look at her, and she sees me.

'Y/n?' she mouths.

She wants to get over the street, but a bus passes. When the bus is away, she gets over the street. I'm already walking away, at a speed she can't really follow cuz she's wearing heels.

I can't see it, but I can surely hear it.

tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik

"Y/n?" 

"Y/n?!" she practically screams.

Almost no one is around here. I look at her, right before turning around the corner. She quickly follows. I stop when I'm around 10 steps further into the empty hallway.

A/n: I hope you liked the chapter! Sorry for cringe moments, and errors. I didn't proof read :D

- Jasmien xxx