~Chapter 53~

A/n: Thank you thank you thank you thank you for the 1k reads and almost 80 votes! <3

by the way, sorry for the wait :D

Y/n POV

"Hey, guys!" I hear an enthusiastic voice scream.

I recognize his voice from somewhere... I turn around and see someone I've not seen in a very long time. 

It's Chuck.

"Chuck?" I whisper whilst keeping my eyes on his face.

"You're alive?" Thomas whisper-asks, with a half broken, half enthusiastic voice.

Thomas walks over to Chuck and gives him a hug, which he gladly returns.

"Good to see you again, Chuckie." Frypan tells him.

Chuck lets go of Thomas and walks over to me.

"I missed you, y/n." He says whilst hugging me tight.

"I missed you too, Chuck."

After Chuck hugged a few other gladers Gally asks a question. 

"What are you guys doing here? 'Cuz if we didn't get you when we could, you'd be dead right now."

"It's Minho." Newt says. 

"WCKD has him here." Teresa finishes his sentence.

"I can get us through those walls, but we have to go to Lawrence first."

Everyone nods.

"Alright..." Gally says. "Follow me."

"So, It went black before my eyes." Chucks telling his story full of enthusiasm, just like a little child that had seen a very fluffy cat for the first time. (Don't know why I used that example :D) "I don't know how long after, but I opened my eyes. I was lying a bed. I stood up and looked around. Gally was in the bed next to me, still unconscious, but that didn't last very long. These people patched us up. I walked out of the room, and I saw people - very cool looking with cool big guns and more. THEY TAUGHT ME! They say I'm good at it!" He laughs. Everyone laughs at his enthusiastic behavior. 

"When I woke up, me and Chuck stayed together in this place. In short: these people saved us, patched us up. That's how we survived." Gally finishes.

A/n: I hope you liked the chapter! 

I wanna make another ship! Who should I ship? Maybe:

Brenda + Minho

Frypan + Gally

Winston + Frypan

Frypan + Brenda

Sonya + Aris

Harriet + Gally

(Please say what you'd like/ who you ship. If it's one not from the above, you can comment it :D)

- Jasmien xxx