~Chapter 56~

Y/n POV

"Alright. Three of you can go with Gally, the others stay here with Chuck." Lawrence pauses, and half-smirks. "Just to make sure y'all find your way back."

"Getting into the walls is impossible, how are ya gonna do that?" Lawrence asks, with a mix of curiosity and something I can't really describe.

"We might get inside, but I think we need y/n for it." 

Lawrence nods. "Be careful." he tells Gally with an - very - creepy, and raspy voice.

"Always." Gally says back, with a smile.

Gally takes a ladder and places it against the wall. He takes something from the floor, that's covering a pit. Gally takes the ladder he just placed against the wall and lets it down slowly, so he doesn't let it fall.

Once the ladder touches the ground, he makes sure it's not gonna fall to the side immediately. 

We decided that me, Thomas and Newt are gonna go with Gally. Before we did this, Teresa got the chips out of our necks so we don't get caught (immediately). The others are gonna stay here, with Chuck. All I can tell, is that Chuck doesn't mind. He's as enthusiastic as always.

I'm gonna go down first.

I look down at the ladder, into the darkness. I'm scared, but 'If you ain't scared , you ain't human.' right?

After maybe 10 minutes of walking through creepy sewers, we finally got somewhere where we could get to the surface again.

We walk through the crowd. There's a screen, on top of a building. There's a voice talking, coming from the screen. We're walking through some train station or something. This city isn't that big? Why do they need a train?

The screen is blue, in the corner there's the word 'WCKD'. The time's in another corner. On the bottom of the screen, there stands: We rely on your honesty!

 On the bottom of the screen, there stands: We rely on your honesty!

"Fifteen minutes-" The female voice coming from the screen says. "-To mandatory curfew. Please proceed home in an orderly fashion. Remember. This is for your own safety. Thank you for your time. WICKED is good."

YoU DirTY LiAr

Not long after, we're on the road, some bridge or something. We look around us. These building look cool, especially when its dark. Just like it is now.

There's a siren echoing through the empty streets of the city.

"Don't worry. It's safe." Gally says, "No one comes up here anymore."

"Why not?" Newt asks.

"You'll see." Gally answers.

We keep walking and see that the bridge stops. Just like that.

"Hey, maybe I'm stupid. But you can't get away from here. If you do, you fall like 20 feet - or more- the the floor." I say. "And I don't know about you, but I don't need to die already."

There's a wall in front of us. Gally looks at it.

No.

Gally. If you think I feel like jumping off bridges, you're crazy

Ugh. Everything for Minho?

"Alright." Gally says. He starts running, jumps off the bridge and lands on some ... thing. Like a balcony, but it isn't a balcony. Not at all.

He lands, with his face kinda hit by the wall. Or the wall hit by his face. Depends on how you look at the situation.

"You're up!" Gally screams from the thing he's standing on, to me.

I look down - almost- in disbelief.

Where the hell did I get myself into.

A/n: I hope you liked the chapter!

- Jasmien xxx