~Chapter 54~

Y/n POV

"When I woke up, me and Chuck stayed together in this place. In short: these people saved us, patched us up. That's how we survived." Gally finishes.

Gally stops at one a door.

"So eh.. He doesn't get visitors often so let me do the talking, and... try not to stare." Gally says. He pushes open the door, and walks in.

We walk inside, and see a man standing next to roses. A lot of roses. He picks - a red- one and holds it to his nose. He turns his face to us. The light falls on his face, and he has no nose... It looks very weird and creepy... He has black veins on his face and hands. Do I look like that too when-

"How did it went, Gally?" 'Lawrence' asks.

"It was a total bloodbath." Gally answers with a sigh.

"You could see it from here, there were bombs. Out of a sudden, the big gun things on the walls started moving and shooting." Chuck says.

Lawrence looked at us, as if only noticing us now - what maybe is - he asks a question.

"Who are these people?" He threw his question to everyone, but it was meant to Chuck and Gally.

"They're my friends, that's Thomas, Teresa, Y/n, Winston, Frypan,Newt (A/n: sorry if I forgot someone) and I forgot your names." Points to Brenda and Jorge.

"Brenda." Brenda answers whilst flashing Chuck a smile.

"It's Jorge, hermano."

 "They want to get to the inside of the walls." Chuck says. Gally was going to answer, but Chuck's a fast talker.

"Our friend is in there, we need to get inside." Thomas says.

"You know what I am... Thomas?" The Voldemort-looking guy says, saying 'Thomas' louder as the other words of his sentence.

(A/n: was I the only one that thought he was gonna say 'Crank'? :_D)

"I'm a businessman. Which means I don't take unnecessary risks."

"WCKD has something we both want."

"And what is it that you think I need?"

"Time." Thomas says. "Every last drop."

"Alright. Two of you can go with Gally, the others stay here with Chuck." Lawrence pauses, and half-smirks. "Just to make sure y'all find your way back."

A/n: I was thinking, to maybe if this fanfiction is over, to continue it. How? I'd make this a teen wolf crossover. I'd let it continue like that. You think that's a good idea?

About another ship, I'm not sure yet, please just comment a random ship you like :D

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

- Jasmien xxx