13.

Harry's pov.

"I saw scars upon a broken-hearted lover."

Ed Sheeran — Bloodstream

-

For some reason, I couldn't remember how I got here nor which day it was. All I knew is that it was night time and Scarlet was with me. It was too dark for me to see where I was, but it didn't matter.

All I cared about was the fact that I could feel every inch of her body.

I secretly wished my hands were big enough so I could touch everything at once, but I had to settle with one boob and a thigh at a time.

She had a mysterious look in her face, her eyes were incredibly dark and her bright red lipstick was intact, no matter how much I kissed and bit her.

Scarlet was warm and vibrant underneath me, but she wouldn't say anything. Not even a quiet moan came out of her lips and that made me upset, she was a hard to please.

I wanted to get inside of her, I felt myself twitch for her, but I couldn't. I tried to thrust, but I couldn't. I pushed harder, but she didn't move.

"Harry", a soft familiar voice called me, almost in a whisper.

I turned around and the sight of Angelina baffled me; I jumped out, trying to fix my clothes.

"I can explain!" I nervously spoke. 

A bright light hurt my eyes and when I looked at it, it was Angelina's dress. She was wearing a long, white dress with a veil falling from her head to the floor. My heart fell to my toes at the realization.

I awaited her response, for her to kick me, cry and run away. But not once did she look mad, she didn't even look at me. She was staring at Scarlet with a certain tenderness in her eyes.

I turned to Scarlet. She was smiling and looking at Angelina with the same expression.

What the fuck?

And it was when Angelina kneeled next to her and gave her a peck on her lips that I realised this was a dream. The best dream.

I sat there and watched Scarlet touch Angelina's cheeks and deepen their kiss, I could catch a glimpse of tongues here and there and Scarlet finally made noises as Angelina ran her hands through her body, until they landed on her bare sex. I sunk my teeth into my lower lip and sat there, appreciating the view.

I felt myself leak when Scarlet left Angelina's lips and moaned loud, letting her head tiltl back in pleasure with my fiancé's finger touching her clit, rubbing her so fast I could barely see her fingers.

I dared to touch myself, firmly wrapping my fingers around my hardness and making short movements with my wrist, touching my leaking tip with my thumb whenever I hit the top.

Scarlet pulled Angelina's hair and looked at her straight in the eyes. "Make me scream", she commanded, lifting her pale legs up to her neck with no effort and wrapping them around her, making Angelina face her wetness.

This was enough to make the muscles on my stomach flinch and I had to hold it back, I didn't want to come and lose all the party.

The whole place was taken by an annoying sound that was familiar to my ears. With the blink of an eye, they vanished.

And reality hit me in the balls.

"No, no, fuck!" I punched the mattress underneath me before I even opened my eyes, my alarm still echoing on the room. "Motherf-", I punched my phone by the bed stand, but couldn't silence it.