42.

Scarlet's pov.

"Three is a charm, two is not the same."

Britney Spears - 3

-

Of course that the three of us had to be heavily drugged for anything to happen. But shìt, whenever I pictured it in my mind, I didn't exactly imagined I'd be so fücked up it'd be this hard to remember anything afterwards.

You'd think that for someone who has recently murdered someone, I wouldn't have anything else in my mind. But two mornings after the incident, I woke up believing it would be another morning of hating myself, but instead, I was saved by a ménàge à trois.

I was lying on Harry's bed, with him standing up and pacing around, doing his own thing that I didn't care about, Zayn lying next to me and too baked to engage in a conversation. As I felt the drug Harry gave me kicking in, my heart slowly changed paces, the edges of my body were tingling. I felt sexy, I was aware of my every strong parts as a woman. Not just physically, but mentally as well.

The environment changed too, I could listen to the song that was playing on the living room, could make sense out of what people were shouting, I knew what Harry was doing - he was pacing around trying to make the pill kick in faster, for whatever reason -, Zayn was staring at the fan with his eyelids heavy on his eyes. I loved that look on him.

I went over to him, placing my lips on his ear and caressing his chest. "Do you like to watch?" I sensually whispered.

He smirked, not looking at me and nodding. "Good", I said, swinging one of my legs over his hips, with my long dress above my thighs and covering the important parts. I sat on him, moving my waist to the rhythm of the song and intentionally rubbing my core against his crotch. I played with my hair, trying my best to not look stupid. Zayn's reaction was biting his lips and holding my thighs, squeezing them and moving to my bum, where he pulled me closer and raised the hem of my dress. I supported myself on the bed and kissed him, with my hips up, making sure Harry had a nice view.

I could feel my inner thighs burning hot, my core already wet. Me and Zayn were kissing passionately while he touched my body with his big, tatted hands. He grabbed my boob, not covered by a bra, just the thin layer of the dress.

"You're so soft", he whispered against my lips and immediately I could feel myself dripping, I don't think I've ever been this horny in my life.

My hands were guided to his crotch and I grabbed it on top of the suit, roughly caressing his shaft over the thick fabric. I played with his balls, he seemed to like it, his breath getting a little heavier and he opened his legs a little to give me space. I suddenly felt an extra pair of hands on me, on the top of my bum and spreading my cheeks and slit at the same time. I moved my hips, trying to tell him to go for it, but I knew Harry and if he could spend the whole sëx time teasing me, he would.

I unzipped Zayn's pants and brought them down a little, just below his balls. I had no patience to remove the entire thing. So I caressed him a little more over his boxers, then did the same with them. Zayn's big, brown, leaking member jumped out of it like a pleasant gift, wetting my thigh with his pre-cüm. I wondered what Harry thought of it.

My hands wrapped around his member and I began to masturbäte him in a very uncomfortable position to my wrist. "Why won't you move over for me so I could do this right for you, babe?" I suggested to Zayn and he agreed, moving his body until my face was levelled with his member. He took the opportunity to remove his pants and boxers, then opened his legs for me.

I felt Harry's hand reach to the zipper of my dress, bringing it down and slowly undressing me until that green piece of clothing was on the floor. Zayn removed his tie, blazer and unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his shiny colourful skin. I bent over him with my tongue out and licked his balls, sucking them hard, playing with them with my hands as my tongue began to follow his shaft, all the way up to his tip, going around it until he held the nape of my neck and guided me down. I bobbed my head up and down, masturbäting him, trying my best to swallow more each time. He was panting, caught up in that amazing moment.