23.

Scarlet's pov.

"There's a fire inside of this heart and a riot about to explode into flames."

30 Seconds to Mars - Hurricane

[a/n: I'm sorry for the confusion but the chapter was made private a while after I uploaded it so I had to delete and re-post it soz]

-

Harry Styles:

Scarlet? It's Harry.

-

Scarlet:

Yes?

-

Harry Styles:

Are you free tonight?

-

Scarlet:

yeah, it's my day off. why?

-

Harry Styles:

Can I come over?

-

Scarlet:

I dunno about that

-

Harry Styles:

Come on, it'll be fun. I'll be there in an hour, x.

-

If there is one thing I couldn't deny was the fact that I had fun with Harry, whether it had sëx involved or not. I lost the count of how many of my days off I've spent with him now, it's been quite a few weeks.

I'm still planning on digging some more on the crazy serial killer part of him, though. I wouldn't dare to let that go. I'd call him a psycho, but those several personalities he has shown to me are still him, not a completely different person. And deep down, I know he's capable of feeling. I'd rather believe he is.

I made a snack right after he sent me that text; bread with ham and soda. I sat on the sofa and stared at the TV for a couple of minutes, just until I could finish the bread and gave up. I could never pay attention to anything else other than the fact that Harry would be in my apartment in a few minutes.

I got up, tapped my stomach to get rid of the crumbs and went to my room, quickly organising it the best I could and cleaning the visible dust.

I hung the few drawings I was proud of, duct-taping it to my boring, empty walls. I made myself smile when I realised my room looked fuller with it.

I took a quick shower to clean myself, careful not to wet my hair. What do people wear to stay at home besides pyjamas?

Uh-

A dress, maybe? I can't be wearing jeans. I can't wear a nice dress otherwise he'll know I'm trying to look nice. What the fück do I do?

I settled after putting a pair of flats on, a shirt that was quite loose around my body and shorts.

And matching underwear.

I jumped when I heard the loud buzzer fill my apartment, then I quickly answered it, getting a quick muffled reply from the familiar voice. "It's Harry", he said for the second time that day. I opened for him and waited until he was at my door and knock to answer him.

I took a few deep breaths. My body has been very confusing to me lately, when it came to Harry. I was eager to open the door for him, but at the same time I was scared of which Harry I'd find. Regardless, I knew I'd open anyway.