27.

Scarlet's pov.

"Tu ne t'intéresses pas au sexe?"

Beyoncé - Partition

-

I was happy we had that conversation, but it was that weird happiness. Glad I got to be honest with him and that somehow, I felt him being honest with me. But now it was definitely over. We had that closure I was longing for, but I didn't know how frustrated I would get.

I think I found comfort in our unfinished business.

Now all I was left to do was go back to the core of the house and get heavier drinks.

I got to dance- well, not exactly dance. More like jumping around in a crowd and spilling my drink everywhere. It was like the heavy beat was in sync with my heart, pounding, crazy to be noticed. I yelled random things as the people around me did the same, the alcohol taking the best of me.

I wasn't in the middle of everything, so it wasn't hard to notice when Zayn came to me in the crowd. He didn't say anything, just bounced his head to the rhythm. He bit his lip and looked around, searching for someone- or something. When he spotted what he was looking for, he smiled and walked away from me.

I watched as he entered the kitchen and met with Harry, who was occasionally leaned over the fridge, taking long sips from his drink.

Zayn whispered something into Harry's ear, holding his arm and lips softly grazing his pale skin. I liked the contrast- they looked incredibly good together. His hazel nut versus his milky skin. Harry softly smiled, letting his head fall when Zayn finished whispering.

Harry pulled Zayn's wrist like he did to me briefly, taking him to the crowd, but not entering. Just passing through it and without noticing my stare, they both followed one another upstairs.

They were going to a room together. Just the two of them. Could it be?

They would be the hottest couple to ever step on Earth.

I imagined them sneaking to a more private place, where they could finally make out in peace. Roughly. Like, against a wall.

I'm too high for this shit.

I laughed while fighting the urge of following them. But even a toddler knows I could never resist.

With my head a little dizzy, I swam through the sea of people, pushing them with my shoulder until I got to the stairs. I supported myself on the wall and made my way up safely, until I opened one door and a humping couple threw a pillow on my face.

I apologised laughing, the girl had a nice ass.

I went to the next door where a group of friends were smoking weed- and other substances. I chose to hold my breath and close the door as fast as I could.

There was one door locked, which I guessed was the bathroom. And the last one, the last chance I had to find them. I took a deep breath and prepared myself for what could be the sexiest thing I'd probably ever see. I opened the door.

"Oh my God", I exhaled in surprise, a little embarrassed.

I caught their attention and they both looked up at me, with white powder making their nostrils dirty. They were kneeled before this glass table and had four thin lines of cocaine in front of them, a little dust indicating that wasn't their first row.

They looked at me with sparkly eyes, like two children. The only thing that was missing was the dribble on the corner of their mouths as they gazed at me from head to toe.