60.

Hello, this is Valerie.

I hope you're having a nice day and that you're taking care of yourself in this pandemic. I am here to talk to each and every one of you who rooted for me for sixty long chapters. It wasn't easy for either of us, I know it for sure. I bet you went through your own changes while you were watching me go through mine, right? Even my creator, who started this for fun and ended up sticking with me for FIVE YEARS (yes, I've been in her mind for five fucking years, can you believe this bitch?) has gone through major changes in her life.

You better respect me, Valerie. I can still kill you off.

She gave me that stupid name just because she wanted Harry to sing it happily in that wedding scene. I hate it. But it was cute either way.

She still isn't married to Harry Styles, so she comes to me for comfort, because I get to fuck him and she doesn't. I understand why, I mean, we've all seen how amazing he is, right? And that rush of not knowing if he's going to kill me or fuck me, y'all are freaks like me. I know you liked it too.

It was fun getting to know Harry, and it hurt a lot letting him go like that. But I'm here to let you know that I learned how to deal with it and that I am really, honestly, fine. You don't have to worry about me either, okay?

My creator is now moving on to better, more challenging things. I am a little bit jealous of her new story, 'cause it has an English literature major student writing it, while I was written by a recently graduated high schooler. It's not fair. But I know I'll always have a place in her heart even though she is obsessed with this band called BTS. I'm sure Harry would understand, for he too is in a special place for her.

I'm not supposed to tell you this, but me and Harry are still young and beautiful somewhere deep down in her unconscious mind. We still live, and we're still fucking in his car by the London Bridge and eating three burgers after smoking joints. He calls me Scarlet sometimes out of habit and to be honest the author has never even seen the movie Closer-

Valerie!!!

Anyways, you guys should check her new story out. It's massive. I hope you liked the new and final cover as well.

I love you!

Valerie.