Rest and Relaxation? [24]

November 15th, home, 1:00pm

I leave Markus to entertain the rest of the Jericrew, I head downstairs and see that Nines is home early.
"When did you get home?" I ask.
"Just a few minutes ago, we aperently worked 'to many' hours this week." Nines explained. "A new android law that says androids can only work 60 hours every 2 weeks. It's to give jobs back to the people."
"So we're home for the week?" I asked.
"Yes, our work hours will reset tomorrow. Every 2 Mondays our hours reset." Nines answered.
"So everyone is home today, let's have a game night. Oh, that reminds me that I need to introduce you to the Jericrew." I take Nines upstairs.
"There's another one, I can't with you right now." North is frustrated just at the sight of Nines.
"I am an RK900 model, you may call me Nines." Nines isn't bother by North's aditude.
"I hope we can become friends." Nines gives a smile. He then walks back down stairs, presumably to watch TV.
"I'm sorry about her." Markus said. "She's just suspicious of them, I promise we are working on her behavior."
"Well I was thinking of having a game night, like digital board games, pizza, maybe karaoke." I said.
"Sounds fun." Simon said. I head back down stairs to tell the boys, they agree and I head to my computer room. I have a new karaoke machine that I never got to use, I also find my digital board that plays any board game you want. I drag the stuff out to the living room for easy set up later. I then rummage around in my closet for my slim dress, it's the perfect dress for the hostess. Spaghetti strap, low cut, v neck, I remember wearing this with an overcoat the last time I hosted game night at Hank's. This time no one is making me wear the overcoat and I'm free to show my shoulders (and a little bit of my chest). I'll wait until 5 before we start, plenty of time for everyone to get ready.

4:59pm

I change into my dress and tell everyone to come into the living room. North arives first and sits in a bean bag chair, Simon and Markus sit in the love seat, Connor sits next to me on the couch, Josh sits in a bean bag across from North. Nines walks to in the room last, he notices my dress and turned dark blue. I think I broke him.
"Are you going to be okay." I giggled.
"I'm f-fine." Nines stated. He takes a seat next to Connor and I power up the digital board.
"So what do we want to play." I asked
"Monopoly."
"Yeah Monopoly"
"how about the game of life?"
"Yeah life sounds fun." The voting continues. Monopoly ends up winning, I'm the banker. We play until Nines files bankruptcy, Markus won that game. We then play the game of life, Josh ends up winning. After we play life, I order pizza and hook up the karaoke machine.

"Who wants to go first?" I asked. North steps up to the plate, she sings the newest song by Panic! at the Disco. We take turns singing until the pizza gets here, I open the door, take the pizza from the delivery robot, and head back to the room.
"So who wants to play sorry." I ask. North, Josh, and Nines raise their hand. "Okay, and who wants to play trouble." Markus, Simon, and Connor raise their hand.
"All right, I'll be back." I tell them. I go grab the actual sorry board game, I'm surprised I still have it. I set the board game up and tell them how to play. I then set up the digital bored with trouble, I cracked the dice dome on my actual trouble board. It was at 1am when I realized I have work tomorrow.
"That is it for game night. If you wish to keep play, feel free to do so." I head tword my room. I change out of my dress and fall asleep.

November 16th, 10:57am

I am woken up by Nines who says that we have a new case. I get out of bed and change clothes. we head over to crime scene and see more android's that have murdered. It's the exact way the others were killed, we need to solve this case ASAP. What if this isn't a copycat murderer? What if CyberLife rebooted evil Nines and Connor? What if they capture Connor again. I could feel tears well up at just the thought of losing him, I wouldn't be able to control myself.
"(Y/n), over here." Nines called. I run over to him.
"There's therium by the door way." He said. It isn't near the body's and it's smeared, it's evaporated. "If I could've gotten a sample, it might have cracked this case open."
"(Y/n), can I talk to you." I turn around to see Gavin. Nines walks twords him, I place my hands on his chest to stop him.
"Look, I'm sorry for being an ass. I thought if I helped them, I would win you back. You know I don't like these phcking things." He said, waving his hand towards Nines.
"Win me back huh. I never knew you liked me untill now. Maybe if I had all my memories I would have remembered more." I stated.
"How can you like a machine more that a real person? They can't love you like I can!" Gavin yells at me.
"They have feelings, I have feeling. I'm more machine than human and we are alive." I said.
"I'm not going to argue with you." Gavin walked away.
"I wasn't expecting that, I thought he was going to try to hurt me." I said.
"Maybe I put him in his place." Nines said. We leave the crime scene and head on our way.

At work it's quite. Gavin's out for lunch, Hank is at home still and Connor was waiting for us to get back.
"Partner switch." Connor says. We leave Nines with Gavin and head to our next case. The mall had been closed for a few days, there are no more workers there so they closed down until they could get employees. Someone managed to lure a group of androids to the abandoned mall, there is therium on the wall not yet evaporated. I send Connor to check the rest of the evidence as I analyze the therium. It's RK800 blood, they're back.