Chapter 9

The days in the dorm were quiet after that. The positive sides were that Felix didn't need to put on his scent-blockers at home, and he didn't have to worry about any other signs of heat (Which wouldn't turn up anyway, the suppressants were finally working on him)

The negative sides were that Felix was alone.

He was lonely.

He saw Hyunjin around the halls, and in class, but neither of them tried to approach the other, their ego's preventing them from apologizing or making amends.

Felix even made extra meals at times, out of habit, only to remember he was the only one in the dorm room. 

Was it weird that he began to miss Hyunjin?

Was it weird that he began to miss Hyunjin's warmth?

Was it weird that he began to miss Hyunjin's scent?

Was it weird that he began to miss Hyunjin like....

Like an Omega would to their mate?

Felix shook his head, absolutely astounded that he would think such a thing. They were just forced to befriend each other for sometime, just because they were put in one room. Otherwise, they would have been strangers, and unknown to each other. Their friendship was nothing more than a convenience, just to make sure there was peace in the dorm-room. Nothing more.

Roommates. 

That's it. 

Don't get yourself fooled, Felix.

~

Hyunjin missed Felix too.

In a way he shouldn't.

He missed the younger's giggles and smiles that were brighter than the sun.

But it was a forced friendship.

He shouldn't miss the younger, he shouldn't. 

He shouldn't get attached so quickly.

He shouldn't.

And yet, why did he always look forward to seeing Felix in class?

And yet, why did he always make sure to keep an eye on the younger even in classes? Even when he was with Wooyoung?

Why did he always save a spot for Felix, even though he wasn't going to sit next to him anyway?

He cared. 

Hyunjin cared for Felix. More than anyone he ever did. And it was just a forced friendship.

But, he still cared.

Roommates.

That's it.

Don't get yourself fooled, Hyunjin.

~

"Well done, Everyone!" Momo clapped, quite slowly at that. "I will be announcing who all will be participating in this years recital. Please line up at the front of the class." She said, flipping the pages of a paper bundle.

"Hwang Yeji."

The said girl went infront of the class, standing right infront of the mirror.

"Lee Chaeryoung."

"Hwang Hyunjin."

"Jeong Yunho."

"Song Mingi."