Chapter 29

Hurried footsteps and the golden handle turning down signaled that the requested person had arrived, a short platinum blonde man revealed himself, meekly staring at the three people in the room.

"You called, Sir?" The man asked quietly, staring at the pair as he hurried across the room, towards the desk.

"We've finally found a pair for you! Meet Felix and Hyunjin, from Seoul, and sine you know Korean, I figured this would be a perfect match!" Kai said happily, smiling at the puzzled man and then at the pair.

Renjun clapped his hands in excitement, facing them and bowing towards them both.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Huang Renjun! I will be assisting you through you're stay here!" He said happily, glad to have some company.

Kai gestured them out, pushing the glasses up his nose to resume his work. Renjun walked out of the room, the two following him with aimlessly.

"I'll show you to your hotel room, and save my number in your phones. Kai-ssi would have told you why I'm with you, consider me as your manager. If any doubts, if any questions, I'm available anytime. I'll usually be found here on a room, presumably next to yours, which I hope will not be inconvenience." Renjun started, looking at the pair in concern at the last sentence.

Felix shook his head quickly, quite surprised at finding people who could communicate with them in a new country. Hyunjin looked at the shorter brunette, as if asking the same question.

"How do you know Korean?" Felix asked, taking the initiative of talking.

"I'm Chinese actually, But I had gone to Korea, and joined the SM institution for musical arts, dancer and singer. I came to France to pursue more of a career, and the opera took me in, I work as a assistant teacher for all genres of dance, and also work as a part-time vocal trainer at the studio down the street. You are distinguished students, guessing by the fact that you the two of you were chosen for the occasion, but if you have any questions, or even need help while practicing, feel free to contact me."

Felix nodded, taking everything in. Hyunjin was just as awed as the Chinese man showed them around the building, exiting through the back entrance and heading out to the streets of Paris again.

"That's the hotel we use for the students that are visiting." Renjun informed, pointing at the beige colored building near the opera.

They crossed the busy streets, passing by a few people and quickly entering the Hotel. Renjun checked in for them, leading them both into the room they would be staying in.

"Make yourselves at home, cause this is your home for three months. I'll be staying at the room, two doors away. You'll find other pairs around here, from other universities. You can interact with them as you please, but make sure to keep safe. I'll leave you both to set up, you know where to find me if anything goes wrong. Enjoy your time here in France! By the way, Here's my number, I already have your numbers from the university staff." Renjun said, pointing to his phone and handing a paper with a few numerals scribbled with black ink.

"Thank you, Renjun-ssi." Felix said, smiling as he put the paper on the white table nearby.

"Renjun is fine, even Jun if that's comfortable. I find that I'm only three days younger that Hyunjin here, so don't worry about Hyung and stuff." Renjun said, smiling warmly.

"Got it, Jun." Felix said with a smile, and Renjun bid goodbye to the two of them.

The two let out a breathe they didn't realize they were holding as the shorter man left the room.

"Well, he's nice." Felix said quietly, to which Hyunjin nodded.

"Why are you so quiet?" Felix asked again, and the addressed male looked up confused, shaking his head with a chuckle.