Chapter 30

"Hyun, could you finish up the closet, I'll do the bathroom." Felix called out, handing a pile of clothes to the clueless Hyunjin walking by. 

"Wait, I never sa-"Thanks, Bye!" The younger grinned, waltzing into the bathroom with some utilities, that you find in the bathroom.

Felix arranged the small bottles of shampoo and other items, humming as he did so. The soaps were neatly stacked by the time he was done, and he checked around for any other stuff that he left behind, walking into the main space and looking around. He spotted the calendar sitting on the black couch, walking towards it and flipping the pages to April.

He clicked his tongue at the red circle marked on April 7, marking his next heatwave. He hadn't taken his suppressants the last month, because they were only to be taken every two months.

(I'll explain how this works real quick. His heat comes every month, but the suppressants can hold it for two months, that is he consumes a pill a few days before his marked heat, not every month, just one from the two. He can only consume it for 6 months continuously, which is 3 doses, after which he has to let the body rest and go through a bigger heat wave that can last about 2 weeks, depends on how much he's suppressed it. A normal heat lasts about 4-6 days. After the major heat wave, he can go back to the cycle of pills- remember 1 pill every two months, until he gets a mate.)

The omega walked into the bedroom, not batting an eye at the struggling Hyunjin, who had a few jackets tangled around his head.

Felix walked to his white suitcase, opening the small compartment on the side, looking for the familiar bottle with white pills.

But, imagine his surprise and shock when he finds the compartment empty.

He hesitates, his mouth opening to ask Hyunjin whether he had opened his suitcase, closing his mouth a second later, realizing disclosing such information might not be the best idea.

He dashes past Hyunjin, opening the bathroom door in a hurry, and checking the shelves in case he had accidentally placed the meds there, cursing when it wasn't there either.

I must have forgotten it... Felix realizes, his hands flying up to his hair in panic as he looked around. Without those pills, he wouldn't be able to prevent the unexpected wave. 

He dialed Renjun's number on his phone quickly, hoping the older male would have a solution.

Wait... what if he's an alpha-

"Hello? Felix? Is anything wrong?" The chirpy voice called, snapping Felix out of his thoughts.

"Oh, umm, Well, yes. But, first, What is your sub-gender, if that's okay with asking..." Felix said, keeping his voice small in case Hyunjin heard him.

"I'm alpha... But mated, if you wanted to know..." Renjun replied, his voice also quieting down because of how Felix was speaking.

"Oh.... OH, Thank goodness. I need help, Jun... I've got a situation, here..." Felix began and he heard the older male hum from the other side, and the sounds from the other side indicated he was cooking.

"My sub-gender... I'm an omega, and- I've kinda forgotten my heat suppressants at home. so I was wondering-" A loud crash interrupted Felix, making the younger boy jump.

"YOU'RE AN OMEGA?!?! HYUNJIN- HE'S-" Renjun stopped, his voice a little fainter and Felix assumed he was probably fixing whatever the crash was.

"Yes. I know, Renjun." Felix sighed, already used to the reactions he got.

There was mumbles from the phone and Felix tapped his foot on the floor, looking at himself in the mirror, waiting for a response.

"You were wondering...?"