Chapter twenty three-Better luck next time.

Didn't have a name for this chapter just pretend it has a very good and wholesome name.

"Bought us tickets to the movies!!" Sapnap yelled running in the room "what kind of movie?" Karl asked looking away from the computer.

"Horror!" Sapnap sat next to George on the couch "whaaaat you know I hate horror movies" George complained.

"You're such a baby" Sapnap booped his nose "stop that!" He smacked his hand away.

"Gogs is grumpy today" He patted George's head "Yeah from you waking him up with a loud megaphone" George rolled his eyes and continued texting minx.

"God it must be so tiring living with Sapnap" Karl giggled "ouch Karl" Sapnap gripped his chest dramatically.

Dream entered the room eventually and plopped right beside George.

"Gosh, what's going on?" He asked as he rested his head on George's shoulder, George didn't mind.

"I bought tickets to the new paranormal activity movie!!" Sapnap explained excited "All 5 of us can go".

"When does it start and what day?" Karl stood up stretching.

"Today at 3 pm the movie finishes at 5 pm basically at sunset" Sapnap shrugged pulling out the tickets from his pocket.

He handed them to everyone but Bad cause he wasn't here "George scooted over I want to cuddle as well" Sapnap joked.

"Get here you big man-baby" George scooted over which made Dream grunt "why do you guys keep moving so much".

"Because I want to cuddle as well Karl isn't giving me any cuddles anymore" Sapnap complained as he received a glare from Karl.

After 2 hours of Dream snoring with his head laying on George's shoulder.

And Sapnap is fast asleep with his head on Georges lap and of course George on his phone.

It was now 1 pm and they all decided to drive to the mall.

"Guys wake up it's 1 pm"
George shook Dreams shoulder
and Sapnaps hand "I'm not a thing you can lean on or sleep on" he huffed.

Sapnap woke up "What time is it.." he mumbled "1:34 pm" George answered while looking at Dream asleep on his shoulder.

He looks cute...

It feels weird saying it but it's the truth...

George smiled at his thoughts "why are you looking at me and smiling".

George realised Dream is now awake smiling at him with half-lidded eyes.

"Nothing" George locked eyes with Dream "it's 1:34 pm get up," George said.

Dream can't help himself and just kept glancing at Georges rosy lips a few times.

"Stop admiring each other and get up" Sapnap smirked as he looked at them.

George put his hand on Dreams face and pushed it away, he now realised how close they were.

Karl pulled George out of the room "If you don't ask him out already I'm going to kill you!" Karl whisper yelled to George as they walked out the base.

"Karl you know I can't do that!" George yelled "Oh come on! You haven't been in a relationship since high school" Karl rolled his eyes, they got in the car.

"So? I'm not interested in a relationship right now! I just rejected Liam!" George scoffed then looked at the window.

"Great! He wasn't good for you anyway" Karl started the engine "And how do you know that?" George looked at him.