Chapter 36- kiss, kiss, fall in love jk /srs

I'm not happy with this story but let's continue 🥲

"Dream! Man, how are you?" quackity yelled as he walked in "Alex leave me alone and go back to schlatt." he scoffed.

Quackity winced "okay, Alright." he turned around and left the office.

"Don't you think that's a bit harsh?" Sapnap spoke, entering Dreams office with work papers.

"Sapnap just place the papers on the desk and leave." Dream tapped the table.

"George is okay, plus you don't have the right to be mad.." Sapnap mumbled, hoping Dream won't hear him.

His eyes widened when Dream looked at him with his white smiley mask glued to his face.

"I-I mean you could've picked him up instead of me." he hurried out the door after Dream stood up.
Yeah- I'm not dealing with that.

Here is Dream now.
Standing right outside Carol's apartment complex.

He knocked on the door "hello-" they said opening the door, it revealed Tubbo.

"O-oh Dream.." he chuckled "where is Carol?" Dream placed his hands in his pockets "you mean, my grandma?" Tubbo asked.

Dream nodded "uh wait a sec." he closed the door, the door soon opened with Carol greeting him welcome.

Dream entered the complex "If you want cookies you can take one." she placed a plate in front of him.

"no, thank you." he muttered, " it's been a while since we talked." Carol smiled.

"The last time we talked was at the masquerade, which was 5 months ago." Carol took a sip out of her tea.

"Clay don't be so cold." she shook her head in disappointment "I'm a part of your family after all."

Dream was hesitant to stay silent "that doesn't fix the fact that you tried to kill us." he puffed.

"Clay you killed plenty of people, especially the people that are in debt." Dream couldn't argue, she was right.
He did kill plenty of people but they weren't his family at least.

"Yeah right." he rested his back on the chair and crossed his arms "as if you didn't do the same."

Carol cleared her throat "that was years ago." dream smirked, "it doesn't matter If it was in the past!" he wheezed.

"Anyways, why did you come here?" she raised an eyebrow "I came here for George." Dream coughed.

" I'm going to get him." Carol smiled and left. Why did she smile? Dream shrugged the thought off and waited patiently.

Carol walked in with a very red George, Dream knew exactly what they talked about.
From Georges's face, it explained it all.

"Oh hey." George said with a low voice "hi. Come on we gotta go, there is a very worried Karl waiting for you at the base." Dream wrapped his arm around Georges's neck (basically side hugging him-)

"It's only been 5 minutes! Stay longer." Carol pouted "uh..we have work to do." The dream opened the door, sliding out the door with George.

"Clay.." George mumbled as he and Dream entered the car "hmm?" Dream hummed.

"I'm sorry- shit. I fucked up." George covered his face from embarrassment, Dream chuckled "you didn't."

"You just wanted time for yourself." Dream slid off his mask, looking at George.

"Yeah..time.." George looked at the window, hiding his face.

Gosh, this is embarrassing.
Is he still looking at me?

George turned his head and saw Dream still staring blankly at him.

Fuck. I bet 100% he's going to murder me.

George turned away quickly.

He felt his head turn, looking at Dream directly in the eyes.

Dream hooked a finger under Georges's chin, lifting his head to look at him in the eyes.

He gulped closing his eyes but still didn't move his head.
He's gonna snap my neck, isn't he?-

George felt something push against his lips and melted right then and there.
(this clearly shows that I have never kissed someone in my life-)

Dream pulled away without a word and started the car, leaving George speechless.

Short chapter cause why not?

665 words