chapter 3

*Chaewon's POV*

I woke up awhile ago, but Ryujin is sleeping peacefully on me, so I just lie down there and wait till she wake up.

I just got my phone and my mom called me, so I got it and hold it on my phone.

"Unnie" it was Soojin who called me, her voice is so high pitched that it sometimes hurt when she is calling me.

"Hey, my little baby" I said and Soojin giggle "when will you be home? I miss you soo much" she ask. She got better in talking, that makes me proud.

"In a few, Soojinie. You need to wait for me" I said and smile.

I play with Ryujin's hair while waiting for Soojin's answer.

"But come here fast, Unnie. I want to play" she said and I hear that she is playing with her kid piano and just push some tiles.

"Soojin, this is too loud right now. And why are you awake so early anyway?" I ask her and she stopped playing with the kid piano.

"Eomma woke me up because she said I should get ready when you come here" she said and I just nod even when she cant see this.

"Okay. Soojinnie, I will end the call now and get ready, okay? I love you" I told her and Ryujin put her head a bit up and lie it on my shoulder now.

"Okay Unnie, love you too. I'm excited to see you again after 2 months" she said and I smile "I'm excited too, my baby. I will go now, don't wait too long for me, young lady" I said and she was laughing "ne. Bye, Unnie" she said and i end the call.

I put my phone to the side and I feel that Ryujin was smiling "your little sister is cute" she said and I was laughing at it.

"She can be cute, but a devil too. And she will cry when I go and that break my heart alot, because she don't really have someone to play with. My parents are working, she don't go to kindergarten because she get private lessons, so we can say she don't have friends too and she have a babysitter, so I can tell that her life is kinda a mess at the age of 4" I told her and her smile faded away.

"But I try my best to stay in contact with my sister, so does my brother because he is a trainee under jyp entertainment where I will go too if I pass here" I said and got a bit up.

"So, let's get ready?" She said and stood up to her herself ready.

I smiled because she was kinda excited to meet my sister, or more like my family.

I stood up too and walk to the wardrobe to get myself some clothes.

//at Chaewon's home//

I got out my keys and want to put it in the lock of the door, but Soojin was there, on tiptoes to open the door.

She was smiling brightly at me, as I could see the stars and more in it.

"Come here" I open my arms for her and she was running into them.

"I missed you, Unnie" she said against my neck and snuggle more in me.

I carry her up and hug her tight "I missed you too" I said and grab Ryujin's hand to walk inside.

She close the door and we walk in "I'm home" I shout around and my older brother peek out of the livingroom "oh, you're here too, Oppa" he was laughing "didnt Soojin told you that I'm here too? And, is this your girlfriend?" He asked and looked at Ryujin.

"Yeah you know" I joke around and roll my eyes "really?" He ask and I shake my head.

"No, she is a friend, Oppa. Why di you think everytime I bring a friend home that she is my girlfriend. I'm just friends with them" I said and squeeze Ryujin's hands.