chapter 49

You took a really long nap, that it's now 4pm, and Chaeyeon wasnt beside you anymore.

You grab your phone, only to see 10missed calls from Ryujin. You sit up, and push the call button and she answer immediately.

"Where are you, Chaewon?" She ask, kinda mad at you.

"I'm at my Unnie's dorm. She will take care of me, baby" you told her, getting voice cracks again, but you didnt care right now.

You walk downstairs and found your sister in the kitchen with some other members, and Chaeyeon look at you, but you showed her to be quick for a few.

"Then why didnt you stayed at our dorm and let me take care of you, baby? You're so stubborn sometimes" she said and sigh out.

"I'm sorry, Ryu. Let's not discuss about it now. I will stay with Chae Unnie for a few and then come back, I promise. Should I get Hajunie here?" You ask her, getting hugged from your sister, so you put your head on her shoulder.

"Then you should've told me sooner, and not just leave the dorm without telling someone where you are. We all were worried, baby. Don't do this again. And it depends on you if you want Hajun with you or I take care of him" ryujin said "noo, I want to mommy" Hajun said and you laugh.

"Can Hajun be here?" You ask your sister and she looks at her members and they smile and nod "Hajunie can be here, yes" she said and you smile.

"You can bring Hajun over, baby. Take care by the drive" you told her "I will. See you" she said and end the call.

You put your phone to the side and wrap your arms around your sisters neck and your head rest on your arm.

"Unnie, I've been thinking about adopting 2 kitty's" you told her.

"What's the reason? You aren't such a cat person" she said and look at you.

"Well, Ryujinnie loves cats, Hajun told me once that he wants some, so I thought, why not adopting two of them and surprise them, Minseo likes cats for sure too" you told her the reason why you think about it.

"You're really cute. Then, do it?" You nod your head and smile brightly, "I will, soon when I recovered from my flu" you told her and let go of her, grabbing your phone to send Ryujin your location.

Then after some time the doorbell ring and you rush to it, open it and got greeted by your girlfriend, daughter and son.

"Mommy!" Hajun said and you took him from Ryujin's arms.

"I brought your medicine with me too. Take it, regularly" she said and give you the box "I-" she put her hand on your lips "don't discuss. You will take them, and I'm going to make sure that Chaeyeon look after it, or she just forcefully put them in your mouth" Ryujin said and you nod your head "okay..".

Minseo walked to you and hug you too "I haven't really seen you, Mommy" she said, snuggling to you and you hold her too.

"I know. You're so busy with school, baby" you told her, kissing her head and Ryujin just stand there, with the bag with Hajun's stuff.

She look at you and you look at her too "what?" You ask her and she just smile "nothing, baby" she said and start to lean in, but you backed a bit away.

"Noo, no kisses. I'm ill, I don't want you to have the flu too, baby" you told her, whining around and then she cup your cheeks.

"What were your words when it was the first week we've been together 'I don't care if you're ill, I still would kiss you' something like that, right? So I can do that too" she said and you blush as she remembered this sentence.