chapter 42

Your parents already arrived at your penthouse yesterday. Today is the day you going to the penthouse to have a family dinner.

You take your friends with you and your little family. You're really excited that your dad really want to get to know your friends and your girlfriend.

"Yeji, Lia, Ryujinnie, Chaeryeongie, Yuna, Minseo, come downstairs. We're going" you shout like a mom and you hear them rushing downstairs.

You took Ryujin's hand and Minseo is walking beside you.

Minseo is weird since a few days, so you maybe gonna ask her later what's wrong.

You got the keys out to your penthouse and open the door, the girls behind you and excited.

You look back before entering the house "you girls behave. Don't break a single thing in my penthouse, or you never can get in there again" you told your members "ne, Unnie" they all said in sync and you smile at them.

Hajun saw Soojin and tried to push you away, but he was in your arms so it couldnt help him.

"Mommy, I want to go Soojin" he whine and you laugh and let him down. Soojin walk to him and hug him.

"I missed you, Hajun" she said and Hajun giggle "missed too, Soojin" he said.

You walk with the girls inside and close the door, leaving Soojin and Hajun alone so they can play.

"Mom, we're home" you said and she is peeking from your kitchen with your step dad together.

You walk to them "do you guys need help?" You ask them and they didnt reply.

They just pulled you in a hug and you just felt loved by both of them.

"Everyone in a good mood?" Your mom ask "yeah, except Minseo. I'm asking her later, but I think its just puberty, mom" you told her.

They pulled away from the hug and you smile at them "do you maybe think she will get her period soon?" Your mom ask and you shrug your shoulders.

"Yeah, maybe. I'm still going to ask her later" you said and she nod at you.

"Unnie, look, Hajun is walking" Soojin told you and you look at them.

Hajun is holding on Soojin's hand and is walking slowly. You smile and Ryujin went to you to look at this cute scene.

You backhug her "our boy is growing so fast" you said and she lean on you more, loving this moment with you together.

"I don't want him to grow" she said.

You smile and rub Ryujin's little baby womb "we got a little one in there, no need to worry" you said and she is smiling at you.

"I know, baby. But still" she said and you nod "he will forever be our little prince, baby" you told her, wrapping your arms around her waist.

"You look so good today" you compliment her and kiss her jaw and neck.

"Baby, stop that" she told you in a whisper and you smiled and stopped to do that.

Ryujin walked to Hajun and pick him up as he fell on the ground, crying because of it. Hajun cling on Ryujin and cry against her shoulder.

"Oh babyboy. Don't cry. Take more care the next time" Ryujin told him and Hajun nod, calming down.

Minseo walk to you and you saw in her eyes that she don't feel well, she was holding her stomach.

"Mommy, I don't feel well" she told you and you nod. You caress her cheek and look down to her.