chapter 37

It's afternoon now, and Ryujin is doing a solo vlive in her dorm room now that she is sharing together with you in the new dorm.

Hajun and Minseo will stay over Heejin's and Hyunjin's dorm because your group just had a stage today.

"'What's your favourite picture/video in your gallery?' I have alot" she said and then unlock her phone and search for some photos.

She showed one of you and her just hugging each other. The second photo is on the beach, she was cupping your cheeks, your hands on her hips and kissed each other. The third was Ryujin sitting on your lap, facing you and her arms around your neck, your arms around her waist and your forehead against each others.

And then she showed your fans the videos of you reading a book with Hajun "that's my favourite video, because it's just cute" she said and still played the 1min and 19sec video.

You just arrived at your dorm and you open the door. Yeji and Yuna was downstairs, while you hear Lia and Chaeryeong laughing upstairs.

"Lia Unnie, Chaeryeongie. I hear the both of you" Ryujin shout.

Everyone knew that Ryujin was live, except you.

Yuna and Yeji look at you and then run up to you. They hugged you tightly and you smile "I have all my babies back" you said and they snuggle both to your neck and you just smile "we missed you, Unnie" the both of them said and you chuckle.

"I missed all of you too. But dont be too loud now, I want this to be a surprise for Ryujin" you told them and they nod.

"I got for all of you a little surprise from america" you said and got your bag from your back and open it, giving them a necklace that was really expensive.

"It looks so cool" they said, having other things on their necklace.

"Okay, I get up now ti greet the other two and then my little girl" you said and they nod.

You got your bag and luggage and walk upstairs. You knock on the door of Lia's room and hear them giggle.

You open the door and peek in "shh, don't shout now. This will be a surprise for Ryujin that I'm her sooner than I told her" you said and walk in, having their necklace in your hand and close the door behind you.

"Unnie, you're back" they say quietly and got up from the bed and went to hug you.

You hug them back and hold them close to you and kiss their heads "I missed all of you so much" you said and they nod "we missed you too, Unnie" they said and pull away from the hug.

You gave them the necklace and they look at it.

"I'm going to Ryujin now, okay? I will talk to y'all later" you said and leave the door.

You stand infront of your dorm room that you share with your girlfriend and hear her talking to your fans and giggle at some things.

You open the door, letting the luggage and bag outside and close the door. Ryujin looked at you, and she look at you with teary eyes.

She got up from the bed and run up to you, jump on you and cling on you, her head resting in the crook of your neck and you hold her.

"You're back. I have you back" she cry a bit because she was happy.

"Yes, I'm back, my girl" you said, standing with her in the same spot "I missed you so much" she said and look at you "I know. I missed you too, baby. Missed everything about you. Your kisses, giggles, hugs, cuddles, your cute laugh. Just everything, and now I got everything back" you told her and it makes her happy.

You hug her again and she kiss your cheek "aw, don't just kiss my cheek. I have lips too"  you said and she giggle and peck your lips "better?" She ask and you shake your head.

You walk to your bed and lie her down on it, hovering over her and the phone that was live filmed this.

"How was america?" She ask you, her arms around your neck and pull you closer, your faces close to each others.

"So good. I had so much fun there. And my step dad is sooo cool. He even studied korean for 4 years and want me to bring you and our kids thr next time to america, and some friends" you told her "and there were so many people asking me for a one night stand. They are dumb to believe to have a one night stand with me" you said and Ryujin look at you madly "what? I thought you should know about it, baby" you said and she unwrap her arms around your neck.

You grab her arms and put them back around your neck "baby, come on. Why are you so grumpy now?" You ask and peck her lips "a one night stand?" She ask and you nod "yes. But I told them that it won't happen, not even in their dreams. I only have such a time with you, not someone else" you told her, she was still looking at you grumpy.

"How can I make you happy again?" You whine around like a baby "don't be grumpy at me, babygirl. I did nothing wrong" you said and pout just a little bit at her "you did alot wrong" she said and you got a bit more up from her "what did I do wrong again? I just arrived home" you ask her "you did wrong that you're cute and hot at the same time" she said and you tilt your head to the side.

"Eh? I'm just on top of you and talk to you. What's hot and cute?" You asked.

She got her hand through your hair, her other arm still around your neck.

"You have a wolf cut again, like 4 years ago. You're really tanned, you got new earrings, you wear tight Jean's with a crop top and you got more abs, and even with your piercing. It just looks hot, you're really hot with your body and style, and cute with your words" she said and you smile at her.

"I see. Should I wear something like this more often?" You ask and she nod "definitely, baby" she said and cup your cheeks.

"The kids are at Hyunjin Unnie and Heejin Unnie's dorm" she said "so I got time to cuddle my girl this whole time they're not here?" You ask and she nod excitingly.

You got up from her and sit down on your bed, leaning with your side on the headboard, your leg lying on the bed like a triangle and your other is up with the knee.

Ryujin got up too and then took the chance to sit on your hip. You put the blanket up to her hip because she is only wearing your oversized tshirt and you don't it to be shown of anyone walk in.

You look down at her lovingly, your one hand resting on her hip. Then you close your eyes with a big smile and put your head on hers "I missed you so much, princess" you said, just like almost 10mins ago.

She look up at you and smile when she notice that you have your eyes closed with a smile "are you tired, baby?" She ask and you nod "I was the whole night awake to take my flight at 4am and didnt even slept once in the 14h flight back here" you said.

"Why don't you change into your pyjama and just lie down to sleep?" She ask you and you shake your head "shh, just let me hold you and you do whatever you were doing before I came in our room" you said and she nod "I'm doing vlive" she said and you open one eye "how come I didnt notice?" she shrug her shoulder and giggle "maybe because you was focused on me" she said and you nod, kissing the top of her head.

"That's true" you said and Ryujin started to talk to your fans again and you just smile because she is cute.

She notice this in the phone screen and look at you again "why are you smiling?" She ask you "just happy, babygirl" you said and she kiss your jaw and then turned back to face the phone, pressing herself more on you and you pull her more on your lap so she's sitting closer to you.

You slowly start to fall asleep, your head got heavier and Ryujin notice this and hold your head to turn around.

"Baby" she said and you didnt reply, too knockout and sleepy to do anything.

"Ugh, knockout like all the other time when you're sleeping" she said to herself and got you up to lie you down completely.

She turn the phone a bit away and start to undress you so you're just in underwear. She pull the blanket on you and then sit back down infront of you so you won't be shown in the live.

"I'm going to end the vlive now, midzy's. Sleep well, and dont be awake for too long" ryujin said and end the vlive, lying down next to you and pull you on her to hold you.